Chapter 1

announcement has been made [ the flight from US has landed]. soon two people are exiting the airport. the elder one was looking so ethereal and beautiful. many were looking at has angel like features, his mesmerizing eyes that would capture anyone's heart. the younger one was looking protective towards his Hyung. his muscles and appearance gave him the vibe of a imitating person. as they were exiting many was eyeing them but and middle aged man came to them and introduced himself as Mr. Lee to them as he was to pick them and drive them to their meeting destination. they both bowed to Mr. lee and Mr lee got shocked and bowed back, this bosses were bow to him he had found both boys so sweet kind hearted. they all loaded their luggage and went inside the car and heated to a place were many things might change for someone.

soon they reached to there destination and the duo thanked Mr lee and went towards the company. at reaching the reception, many were looking at the elder one, many were falling in love at first sight, many girls were getting jealous by his beauty and many eyeing hungry. all thus wasn't observed by the elder but the younger has notices it all and felt really angry.

soon a employee had guided them towards the meeting room, upon exiting the elevator a person comes introduces himself.

Soobin: hello, my name is Soobin I'm Mr jeon secretary (looking at the younger and elder)

Yeonjun: hi, I'm Yeonjun secretary of Mr V. (looks at elder) this is Mr V.

Mr V: hi I'm V (Soobin bows to Mr v, which shocks V and Yeonjun)

Soobin : omg I'm a huge fan of your design's mar V, I really love your work and also saw you modelling pictures and since them I'm a huge fan.

Mr V: aww you look so cute, and please don't call me Mr V it sounds like I'm an old person [Yeonjun; yes your old] (hits Yeonjun), u could call me V or Hyung or even V Hyung like Yeonjun calls me ( smiles and shows his boxy smile) also so happy that you love my designs.

Soobin : omgg yes I wold love to all you V Hyung. (smiles). I guess we should head towards the meeting room since the meeting will begin soon.

Yeonjun: yes V: sure

Soobin: btw hope your flight was okay and your traveling to company was good.

V; yes it was good, its been so long I've been back a lot of things have changed.

Soobin : Hyung your from Korea ? I thought your from US

V: yes Soobin I was born in Korea but shift to US due to some reasons (sad smile)

Yeonjun : (looks at v and knows his reason behind his sad smile) Hyung what do you miss from Korea? (he knows this might hurt him also make him smile) (Soobin is also looking at V to know his answer)

V: well I miss a lot of things, firstly my old school also my friends, the amazing foods and cute cafes, the park....etc

Soobin: Hyung what about your family?

V: I do miss them but things have changed, I've got a new family whom loves me the most

Soobin: sorry Hyung if my words hurt you.

V: its okay Soobin now lets go okay.. we have to attend the meeting lets not forget that.

soon three of them entered the boardroom. in the boardroom there were six people wearing suits and looking dashing. all six members eyes went wide when they saw the three people entering. all, six of them had many emotions flowing; happiness- seeing after so long, sadness- missed him a lot and guilty- for all the pain given to them. seeing him, they thought he has returned back to them and they all were to ask for forgiveness but little did they know that he is not the same person as before.

when you give someone pain and hurt them and yet your forgiven by them than you should be thankful for having such angle person in life but if you try to mistreat it than its your loss. HE IS NOT THAT WEAK AND FRAGILE ANYMORE, NOW HES BECOME A STRONG PERSON WHO UNDERSTANDS WHATS WRONG AND WHATS RIGHT.... soon after realizing its not a dream all six of them said his name..... TAEHYUNG....by hearing his name he looked up and saw the people whom he didn't want to face anymore. he was thinking why just why does he have to face them, but then he looks at someone who has apologetic look; coz he knew that in this meeting he would have meet those people whom he didn't have any interest in meeting . he didn't tell him[taehyung] as this meeting is both beneficial for the company and him[taehyung]. he didn't wanted to scare him[taehyung] and also he would protect him[taehyung] as he won't let anyone hurt or give him pain again.

after a brief silence, Soobin said who's taehyung? but no one had responded to it. then he called v Hyung which bought him out of his thought's .

Soobin ; vhyung are you okay (v nodded). V Hyung and Yeonjun this is Mr jeon the CEO. ( they all looked at Mr jeon)

again it was silence, the sic of them were looking at taehyung but then some spoke... ( now the six of them will introduce themselves, eve through they don't need to introduce themselves but as being professional they had to)

one member: hiiii I'm min jimin part of the bod and husband of min yoongi (taehyung had a small smile as his soulmate married his love of life, this didn't get un-noticed by the younger)

second member: hi I'm min yoongi also part of the bod and CEO of min co

third member: hello I'm Kim namjoon part of the bod and CEO of Kim co

fourth member: hello I'm Kim seokjin part of the bod and husband of kim namjoon

fifth member: hi I'm Jung hoseok also part of the bod and CEO of jung co. you can call me hobi Hyung.[ whispers .like you used to call me before......it wasn't heard by taehyung instead all the six members heard him also the younger heard him as he was observing everyone]

sixth member: hello myself jeon Jungkook, the ceo of jeon co ( puts his hand out for shaking)

younger: hello mr jeon im Yeonjun (shakes Jungkook hand) secretary of mr V. ( he shook Jungkook's hand as he knew the elder wouldn't want to have any contact with him or even anyone else)

elder: good morning gentleman's im V, were from CB co.

namjoon: taehyung.....

V: Mr kim my name is called by my close ones and sorry to say you cant call me that. my ceo have sent us for a meeting regarding the collaborations and I hope well focus on that and not on the matters.

they all were shocked as they always knew taehyung was a sweet and bubbly person and this new taehyung is strict , bit cold but fully matured and understanding. by looking at him namjoon, jin, jimin, yoongi, hobi and Jungkook were guilt had increased. especially Jungkook as he was the one that caused al the changes....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

note ;

elder is taehyung (also known as V)

younger is Yeonjun

Yeonjun knows Taehyungs past

Soobin doesn't know the past

..

hope it was good

do like and comment