With the fate of the stars in the sky falling into the palm of anyone's hands, she and I were meant to be destroyed by our own consequence.

Shaking hands with the devil and taking out our own men just to get us here..I don't think I'll recall this to be a fever dream to wake up from.

The first time we ever came into contact was like trying to put out a fire yet became worse when the kerosene was poured in.

That little flame grew stronger and stronger..until the devil turned its head and left us to battle each other.

I'm not going to underestimate this girl anymore or whatever she has planned in head. She may seem broken inside, but that's the thing I should've seen coming from someone who was left with nothing.

The deadliest fights are the ones I can't expect to lose. I am unbeatable to my own record. I don't intend to spare a life for life.

The sunset's colors have gone dark and the outside lights have gone brighter. As it signals me to retreat back to the annoyance of being undercover as a teenager, I suddenly feel the sense of being watched.

There's a long escalated staircase that leads to my position, where I assume there are rooms to be occupied and filled.

The click of heels on the marble ground start to become louder. My heart races as I hear the door close from behind and my instincts are to hide within the shadows of the closed off areas.

Footsteps become louder, my eyes watch for the target as I wait to see the enemy approach my open arms.

But I'm struck with distraught and see a pair of girls, both sparkly dresses of red and silver notice me standing against the opposite wall. Both of them smile as I do the same before they scurry back with a giggle to their faces.

I feel like a fucking idiot for being here. If anything I'd be willing to just throw another grenade-

"Je vais bien. Je suis dedans."

A whisper comes from the staircase as I stand behind the opposite wall and keep my eyes locked.

I see the figure coming down the stairs, I patiently keep my position far away and my gun in check tucked beneath the suit of my jacket.

However, my focus is dazed, completely off guard by the alluring image of a leg opened by the silt of a dress.

And to the edge of where the cut ends, I can see a garter belt to her thigh with a safety pocket of a sharp outline of a knife.

Oh. fuck me in the head.

The purest form of taking me out is covered by the darkest color.

Simple and elegant, but covered with no shining emblems of fake jewels; she walks high in black open toed heels.

As I try to stay in my cover, I can't help but just think of this new picture of the girl that has flipped my world on its axis.

Her hair flows so effortlessly to her naked shoulders as that dress..god that single piece of clothing is hugging her curves perfectly falling down to her ankles.

Her face is stone cold just like before. No emotion coming from her cheeks that flush with pink whenever she smiles.

But what catches my attention is the single piece of jewelry that hangs right in between where the neckline of the dress ends in a V.Deeply nestled on the soft skin, reflecting from the ceiling lights.

My jaw clenches as I see the audacity of her wearing the key I've kept all this time.

I need to find a way to snatch it off of her small delicate neck.