Chapter 8: Day off.

Start from the beginning

Shido: That...

Kurumi: Hehe~ You see Shido-san, my angel possesses quite marvelous powers....

Kurumi stopped talking for a second before continuing.

Kurumi: But unfortunately, it requires a large amount of my time for each use. So every once in a while, I will suck time from everyone else to replenish mine.

Shido's eyes widened in shock once again.

Shido: W-what?!?! That means everyone is dying right now.

Kurumi suddenly started talking in a somewhat sad tone.

Kurumi: Ah~ how unfortunate. They're all my cute yet unfortunate prey. Ah..

Kurumi let out a sound as if she remembered something.

Kurumi: But you, Shido-san, you're VERY special.

Suddenly, she did a 180-degree change, from a hot gothic girl to a psycho yandere girl.

Kurumi: After all, I came here to be one with you, to devour you in a more traditional way.

Shido: If it was only me you wanted, there's no need to do all this!

Kurumi: Before I devour you, I want you to take back what you said this morning.

Shido: This morning?

Kurumi: That nonsense about saving me. Shido-san, aren't you scared of me now? I have done all this for that reason.

Slowly, Kurumi started walking towards Shido, with each step trying to convince him.

Kurumi: You hate me, don't you?

She took another step.

Kurumi: It's obvious I'm not the type of person you should worry about.

Once she reached him, she caressed his cheek and softly said.

Kurumi: So please, take your word back. If you do so, I would be inclined to remove this barrier.

Shido: Ugh!!

Kurumi: Hehehe~

Kurumi: Hehehe~

She then whispered in his ear.

Kurumi: You should hurry up now, Shido-san, or else it will soon be too late.

Shido:....Take down this barrier....

Kurumi smiled, thinking she had won, but...

Shido: But I won't give up on you.

Kurumi stepped back in shock as she heard what Shido said.

Kurumi: Just what are you saying?

She sighed before taking a few steps back and raising her hand to the sky. Suddenly, the spacequake alarm rang out.