Chapter 7: Double? Triple? Date?!

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N): W-wait tohka!

Tohka: Ah~ (Y/N) I can't hold it in anymore.

Tohka standing on top of me with unbutton shirt and loose skirt. Staring at me seductively. I can see her cleavage on my face.

 I can see her cleavage on my face

Tohka: Will you do it....with me?

(Y/N): D-d-do it?!?!

How did things turn out like this? it's go back to a couple of days ago.

Flashback

I'm on my way to send Yoshino to school along with Tohka and Yoshino. Tohka clinging to my right while I hold Yoshino's hand with my left. They wouldn't let me go ever since that day. After a few minutes of walking, we reach an elementary school for Yoshino. Who somehow get an offer to enter Raizen junior high School. At first, she refuses to go until I tell her we can walk together to school and she can makes more friends. 

(Y/N): Alright Yoshino, we're here.

I said as we reach Raizen Junior High

Yoshino hesitates to go inside the school

Yoshino: U-um...

Yoshino tries to tell me something. I crouch down to her level and ask her softly.

(Y/N): What's wrong?

Yoshino: D-do I have to g-go?

Yoshino says in shy manner but I found it cute. I smile at her to assure her that she'll be fine.

(Y/N): Well you don't have to but...

Yoshino look at me in anticipation trying to figure out what I'm about to say.

(Y/N): Don't you want to make friends?

Yoshino: Friend?

(Y/N): Yep.

Yoshino: But I have you and Tohka as friends and Yoshinon too.

(Y/N): Well don't you want to have a lot of friends?