Please...

[Seth Rollins]

I watched my sister say what she said. I feel extremely guilty. I miss her laugh. Her smile. Her giggle. Just her in general.

I walk to the curtain as my theme plays and the fans were booing. Oh well. I walk out and down the ramp. I get in the ring and get a mic.

"I heard what the remainder of The Shield said last week.. And I want to call the one member that I still care about out here tonight..... Amber, come out here." I say.

The lights went out.
Then...

"Du du du du-du du du
Du du du du du-du du du"

The fans jump and scream. The spot lights started circling around everyone and the white and blue lights came on as the fans jumped to their feet in excitement.

"Some legends are told
Some turn to dust or to gold
But you will remember me
Remember me for centuries"

Amber's video was amazing. It showed her eyes and her thinking like sitting in a chair and then her matches began to show. At the end, she threw a punch and glass shattered into a video of her submissions and finishers.

"And just one mistake
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history
Remember me for centuries
Hey, hey, hey"

Amber walks out and she looked stunning. Her gear was amazing (pic at the top) and her hair was natural and down.

She walked down the ramp and got in the ring. She got a mic and stood in front of me as her music dyed out.

"Amber... I know I hurt you... I know... I did what I did... Because I had to. I heard what you said last week and... I still care about you..." I say.

She scoffed.

"You care about me? I didn't know you cared about me when you slammed the chair into my face and then attacked me with it... You stabbed me in the back and you betrayed me! The one thing we promise each other in life, you break! What happened to us?! What happened to my brother?!" She asks.

"He grew up and bought in to The Authority and is getting us title shots and even more opportunities." I say.

"Us? There's no us, Seth. There's only you." She says.

"Amber..." I began but got cut off.

"No, Seth... Since you turned on me, you haven't called to check on me. You haven't tried to see me. You claim to be too busy. Who's too busy to go see their unconscious sister in the hospital?! You use to put me in front of everything!" She says as tears filled her brown eyes.

I fought hard to not cry on tv but if anyone could make me break character, it's Amber.

"Amber, please..." I say.

She shakes her head.

"Admit what you did was a mistake! Admit that Dean and Roman are not holding you back and they were more than just business partners to you!" She says, tears in her eyes.

I wanted to make her happy. But I can't do that.

"How many times am I gonna have to say this. Those two were nothing but business partners to me and they were holding me back so I bought in to The Authority." I say.

"No, what you did was let your dick infect your brain!" She snaps.

The fans went insane and also 'ohhh'd. Ok... I had that one coming.

"At least I didn't hit rock bottom from a drug and alcohol addiction and then have a drug overdose or a cutting problem!" I snap.

I then immediately regretted what I said. Her eyes watered and I can see the hurt and anger in her eyes as her hands balled into fists.

"Amber..." I begin.

[Dean Ambrose]

Roman and I ran down the ramp and slid into the ring. We both grab one of Amber's arms and slowly pull her back. Amber turns but then stops and tosses her title.

She broke through our grips and turned around and speared Seth. She then jumped on him and threw punches left and right.

She then got him up and threw him face first into the turnbuckle and started kicking him.

I go and pull her off and try to pull her away but she's a strong chick. I pick her up and put her in Roman's direction. Amber, again, broke through and spun around me.

I turn and see Amber tackle Seth halfway out of the ring. Amber got on top of him and started slapping him around then started banging his head into the apron.

This time, Roman grabs Amber and manages to pull her off and then picks her up and puts her in the other direction. Amber was crying of sadness and anger.

Roman and I got her title then got Amber out of the ring, up the ramp, and backstage.

We took her to my locker room and sat her down. Roman locked the door as Amber shook in anger on the couch.

"I'm sorry babe... I know that hurts..." I say, sitting next to her.

"He knows that was because of you leaving me and from what happened with us... He knows!" She snaps.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

She sighs and strokes her face then sniffles and starts talking.

"After you left... Colby and I were kidnapped by our aunt and uncle... I was 19 and Colby was 23... They made us...... Have sex for them and their friends..... That happened for a year.... Until our boss at FCW found us and we were saved.... Colby... told me... That I'd never lose him... And he broke that promise..." Amber says and then breaks into a fit of sobs.

I hold her close and let her sob into my chest. I kiss her head and she just sobs. I can't believe that.

Roman came over and sat on the other side of her. He rubs her back and she holds his other hand and my other with her free hand.