Rookie

[Amber Rollins]

I was walking backstage when I was grabbed and pressed up against a wall. I saw that it was Dean who had me. I chuckle and move my hair.

"Wow... From CZW to UFC to TNA... and now WWE." He says.

"In a better way than you did, rookie." I say and he chuckles.

"So what are you doing here, Liz? Haven't seen you since--" (gco).

"Since you took my virginity and left without a damn word." I say.

He sighs and I try to push him off me but he just held me closer.

"I was young and stupid. I was 23." He says.

"I was younger!... I was 19!... I trusted you! You were my best friend!" I exclaim.

He closes his eyes sighs. I fought my tears away. He looks me in the eyes.

"Liz, I regret the way that happened every day. I missed you every day." He says.

"Bullshit." I spat.

"It's not bullshit. I really missed you every day." He says.

I scoff.

"I have to go find my brother." I say.

"He knows I came looking for you." He says.

"Good then I'll just tell him that you're the guy that he wants to kill for breaking my heart and taking my virginity." I snap.

"You told him?" He asks.

"He's my brother! I tell him everything!" I say.

"Brothers and sisters aren't this close!" He snaps.

"I don't need to explain shit to you!" I snap back and finally shove him off of me.

I walk away and find Seth. He was talking to Roman. He turns and sees me and smiles.

"Lizzy!" He says.

"Colbs!" I say.

He lifts me in a tight hug and I hug back. He puts me back on my feet but doesn't let go.

"Can I meet her, Colbs?" Roman asks.

"Oh, sorry." Colby says and we all laugh as Colby and I pull away.

"Joe, this is my baby sister, Elizabeth. Ring name, Amber Rollins. Liz, this is Leati but prefers Joe." Colby says.

Joe and I shake hands.

"Nice to finally meet the sister this one never shuts up about." Joe says.

I giggle as Colby blushes.

"Good things I hope." I say.

"Always." Colby says.

Jon walks up and I ignore him.

"Jon, this is my little sister. Liz, that's Jon." Colby says.

I nod and so does Jon.

"Let's go to catering. I'm starving." Joe says.

"Dude, Liz can eat and still stay that damn skinny." Colby says.

"What?" Joe asks and I blush.

"Damn, babygurl. You're a natural beauty." Joe says, pulling me into a side hug and I blush harder.

"Thank you." I say.

He chuckles and I see Jon glaring. I smirk.

"Um, Joe?" I ask.

"Yes?" He asks.

"Can I have a piggy back? My legs hurt." I say.

"Of course. Hop on." He says.

I jump on his back and he holds me. I play with his hair and he chuckles. I blush and feel his thumb lightly stroke my thigh and I hide my face in his neck as he laughs.

[Seth Rollins]

I smile as I watch Joe and my sister flirting. I trust Joe. He and Galina divorced a while ago because it was too hard with his traveling for her.

But they share custody of Joelle. Joelle was really sad but understands and still loves both her parents.

We got to catering and Liz jumped off Joe's back. Joe went with Jon and I went with Liz so we can all get our food.

"So, Liz..." I say.

"What's up, Colbs?" She asks.

"Do you like Joe?" I ask.

She staid quiet and then answered.

"A little bit. Is that bad?" She asks.

"No... I trust him. Just go easy on him. He just got divorced from his wife. He has a daughter too. Her name's Joelle and she's six." I say.

"Aww. Ok... Maybe." She says and I kiss her head.

We go back to Jon and Joe and sit down. I sat next to Jon and Liz sat next to Joe. They were talking and laughing. Aka... Flirting.

Joe even had his hand over hers on the table and their fingers were laced together. They looked like a couple. I saw everyone looking at them in shock but in the good way.

They were aww'ing and the divas were taking pictures. I chuckle.