Why Seth?

[Amber Rollins]

So... It's been 3 weeks since Colby turned on The Shield. Jon and Joe made their return last week.

I'm making mine tonight. I was still in pain but not as much as Sunday and Monday. I'm so hurt and angry.

Jon and I have talked our issues out and are... Kind of together. I guess you could say. He apologized and I forgave him.

Vince took the storyline of Joe and I dating. I'm just... In a bad place. My feelings for Jon are rising every second and Joe is rekindling his romance with his wife, which I'm extremely happy and excited about.

I've met Galina and she's such a sweetheart. She thanked me for keeping Joe and Joelle happy and not trying to replace her.

I would never do that. Unless Galina was a very bad person or something but she's not. Galina and I are actually really great friends.

I was sitting in a corner, sobbing... Again. I had Colby's hoodie on. I love him... But I hate him. He's such a bastard. He's a sellout.

I trusted him more than anyone on earth. Our past... After Jon... Is just... Bad.... Sigh...

Colby and I were kidnapped by our aunt and uncle when I was 19 and he was 23. He made us.... Have sex for them and their friends.

That happened for a year. Until our boss at FCW found us and we were saved. He told me... That is never lose him... And he broke it.

I got ready for RAW and went to my car. I drove to the arena and got out. I went into the divas locker room and saw no one was there.

I got in my gear and lightly curled my long platinum blonde hair. I didn't do my makeup because I was still crying.

I stared at myself in the mirror... The scar right down my eye. It went from the middle of my forehead down to my cheekbone.

I have Colby's eyes. I hate that. I have so much of Colby in me, it scares me.

I sit in the vanity chair and lay my head down and sob into my arms. I heard the door open.

"Oh sweetie." I hear and look up.

I saw... Nikki and the divas.

"Have you seen Dean or Roman?" I ask.

"They're in catering... I'm so sorry." Brie says.

AJ hugs me and I hug her waist and start sobbing again.

"Get Dean and Roman." AJ says.

I heard the door open and shut. AJ pulls away and sits in front of me.

"Why would he do this? What did I do?" I ask.

"You did nothing... You're a great sister. He's just a greedy bastard that let his dick infect his brain and get the better of him. This is not your fault." She says.

I sob again and grip my hair as the door opens.

"Amber!" I hear and look up to see Dean and Roman walk in with the Bella's and Paige.

AJ and Dean switch spots and Dean holds me close.

"It's ok, Amber... I promise... It's all over. It's gonna be ok." Dean says.

I just sob into his chest and he holds me close and strokes my hair.

"Let it all out, Liz... Just let it out." He says.

I grip his shirt and scream into his neck and hysterically sob as I violently shook. I literally felt my heart breaking as I clung to Dean for dear life.

He held me extremely tight and close. Like I'd die if he let go. Why Seth? Why?

~Later~

I had a promo with Dean and Roman about Seth's betrayal. Dean held my hand. We're... I don't know what we are right now.

"Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. SHIELD."

We walk out. Dean still had my hand. Roman followed behind us. He lifted me over the barricade and we all got in the ring.

"Ladies and gentleman... Please welcome back our pup of Justice... Your divas champion... Amber Rollins!" Dean says.

I just stood behind with my title on my shoulder as the fans went insane.

"3 weeks ago... Amber made the bravest sacrifice... She took the challenge against Brock Lesnar for her brother... She saved his sorry ass from that beast... And Amber took one hell of a beating... But she also shocked the hell out of everyone by fighting back and she never gave up... And she slayed the beast..." Dean says.

The fans went insane and I lightly smile.

"Brock then got up and helped Amber up and raised her arm in victory... She got and earned his respect..." Dean says.

I very lightly smile at the memory. Brock and I actually became good friends after that. He told me to call me if I ever needed anything. He said he'd basically be my body guard.

Which is a very good thing to have. I had it all. I had both Brock Lesnar and The Shield as allies. Now I only have Brock Lesnar, Roman Reigns, and Dean Ambrose.

"Brock came out here that next night and he talked about how much he respected Amber and that she really is one tough chick and how he can see why she's in The Shield. He talked about how strong she is... How tough she is... And you gotta be pretty damn tough to last more than a second in the ring with Brock Lesnar... And Amber is the first and only woman to face and beat Brock Lesnar..." Roman says.

The fans went insane and chanted my name.

"That same night... The three of us were stabbed in the back... By our brother... Amber's own flesh and blood turned on her..." Roman says.

I look down and he held my free hand. I squeeze his hand and he does the same.

"He beat the hell out Dean and I... And we're fine with that... We can take 100 beatings if that meant to keep this girl safe..." Roman says.

The fans cheer and clap. Dean then turned to me.

"But when he attacked Amber... His own sister... We lost it.... Roman and I sat in her hospital room and vowed revenge. We vowed to avenge Amber... We also wondered... How did he do it? Amber did nothing but support his sorry ass and she was a damn good sister!" Dean says.

The fans cheer.

"Dean and I vowed one thing. And that's to protect Amber from Seth and everyone and everything that dares to harm her." Roman says.

The fans cheer as Dean and Roman both kissed my cheeks.

"Amber... Do you have anything to say?" Roman asks.

I take a deep breath and take the mic Roman extended. The fans cheering me on and chanting my name.

"Seth did the unforgivable... He stabbed me in the back... He literally broke my heart in half.... I'm not a so called business partner.... I'm not his best friend.... I'm his sister... I'm his flesh and blood... Sadly, his blood runs through my veins... The one person I trust more than anyone on this planet.... And he betrayed me... The saddest thing about betrayal... Is that it never comes from your enemies..." I say.

My voice was cracking and my eyes were watering the whole time I spoke. Dean held me in a hug by my waist. He rubbed up and down my hip and waist with his hand.

"For 26 years of my life... Seth was my rock... He was the only guy that showed me real love and attention... He was the best brother a girl could ever ask for... All I wanted in life was to love a man that was like my brother... And that all changed... When Seth took that chair and gave me this scar on my eye and some of the bruises and scars on my back and sides... My whole body, head to toe, is covered with scars, cuts, bruises, and bandages. Most of it is from my match against Brock Lesnar but the rest are from Seth... And I'm comfortable enough to say.... Seth Rollins.... That I hope Seth rots in hell." I say.

I drop the mic and walk out of the ring and up the stairs. Dean and Roman following.