𝟐𝟑. 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚

Start from the beginning

"well then i'd fix it."

"she's a 8 but she orders takeout almost all the time."

"still an 8, as long as she's got taste."

"do i have taste?"

"obviously," he said jokingly slapping his hand down on her thigh. she placed her hand on top of his then leaned her head on his shoulder.

one annoyingly long car ride later, vanessa finally knew where there were going.

disney. one of her favorite places.

"o m g."

he smiled and looked at the girl. she quickly grabbed him and placed a kiss on his lips.

"you like?"

"yes! duh!"

once they finally found a spot to park, the two headed off to the park.

they got matching ears and everything. vanessa forced trea to buy her whatever she wanted, although he didn't mind.

they went on just about every ride they could. vanessa loved roller coasters, trea not so much. it was fun to see him try to hide his underlying nerves.

for dinner they went to one of the themed restaurants in the park. it was nice to see vanessa act like a kid again, considering they are always working.

they sat at a table near the window, separated off from the center of the restaurant. the host handed them their menus and left them to decide on their meals.

"what're you getting?" vanessa asked

"not sure," trea said flipping through the extensive menu. "im not too hungry."

"well we have been snacking all day." she mentioned.

"i think i'm just going to get a chicken sandwich." he added. "you?"

"probably the steak salad." vanessa said.

"i knew you were going to get that."

"what's that supposed to mean?"

"nothing, just you like steak and salad."

"aww, you noticed my favorite foods." she smirked.

"obviously. i notice everything about you."

"oh? what else?" vanessa put her head in her hand. trea leaned back into his seat.

"i notice that you wear the same earrings for every game. i notice you never wear the same outfit out twice. i notice that you have to make your bed before you start your day, or else you have a bad day. i notice you always listen to at least one drake song on your way to work, and one on the way back."

"that's adorable. you must really like me."

"i'm obsessed with you."

"i know" she winked. he rolled his eyes and turned to the waiter who had just arrived to take their orders.

the two ordered their meals, and shortly after they arrived. the man dropped off their food with a smile and left the two.