14. happier

Yunho

I really hate truth or dare, everything is wrong with this game. 

My heart rate is now decreasing from all the adrenaline. I really felt anxiety at another level when hearing the question:

"How many guys have you slept with?"

One. The answer is one. And it will always be one. Well, I thought it would be...

When we did it for the first Wooyoung and me, I never thought he would be the only guy I would want to sleep with for the rest of my life. But it changed. That's how good the sex was. How good Wooyoung was. How perfect he was and it only bothers me. 

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I'll never get over this guy; even after letting me know he was hooking up with another dude. I can't help but want to see his beautiful face once again. 

With no other things in mind, I stand up and decide to look for Wooyoung. He did hurt me pretty bad today, but he also saved my deepest secret from spreading out. If Wooyoung did not show up earlier, my sexuality would be out and all the people at the party would know about it. The swim team would turn their back on me and I would be left alone. Again. 

I can't let that happen. 

I need to clear things up with Wooyoung. He is the only one who knows that I'm gay, he must have told the red-haired about it because he asked me a pretty hard one. Wooyoung can't just let slip everything out whenever he feels like it. I don't want to live with this stress on me. 

So I would do anything that would keep his mouth shut.

I turn around in the hallway and finally see the black-haired boy up the stairs. Since Wooyoung is Seonghwa's cousin he has access to these private spots without any problem. I used to follow him up there every week no matter how tired or drunk I was. 

I did not miss a night. 

But that was before the day I got so drunk and went to the hospital. I know I really shouldn't have trusted him in the first place but I just couldn't help it, I was loving it. I loved him. Too much.

I sigh and look down at my shoes unsure. If I follow Wooyoung into a room right now, I know he is going to mess with my feelings again. I'm not so sure if I can face him today. Not after seeing him being so intimate with someone else. Touching him as he did to me before. Wooyoung is gonna hurt me more than he already did. But I somehow need to get everything off my chest. Just screaming at him if it helps me feel better. 

I place my right foot on the first stair but hear my phone ringing in my pocket letting me know I got a new message. 

Yeosang:

I can pick you up if you had enough:)

I smile at the screen. Yeosang is always showing up at the right moment.  

I have the feeling he is saving me from making a mistake. The mistake of falling into Wooyoung's arms again.

Yunho:

I had enough if I'm being honest.

After sending the message I look at my phone impatiently. If Yeosang doesn't reply in the next few minutes I don't know what I'll do next. I have this sudden need to get out of here. 

I glance at the thirteen stairs in front of me, the only things keeping me away from Wooyoung. 

Yeosang: