𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕.

Start from the beginning

I opted for a pair of leather pants with a v-shaped waistband, a mesh black bra, and a leather coat. " Do you have baby powder?" I asked.

" I should. Why?" Kyler comes up behind me.

I hold up the jeans. " To help me get into these."

Kyler gives me a puzzled look but retreats to the bathroom anyways. I follow behind him, needing to take a shower before changing. While Kyler rummaged through his bathroom, I reached inside of his shower and turned to the temperature to my liking.

I joined him in front of the mirror just as he placed the bottle on the counter. " Thank you," I said, reaching past him for a hair tie.

" Are you going to join me?" I was aware that he took a shower after the game. However, I wasn't about to pass up an opportunity to tease him, and he wasn't about to pass up an opportunity to see me naked.

" W-where?" He stammered.

I rolled my eyes at his sudden burst of stupidity. " The shower. Where else would you join me?"

Kyler looked around the bathroom as if he were waiting for the hidden camera crew from Punk'd to pop out. He then faced me, his eyes assessing curiously to see if I was pulling his leg. He swallowed harshly. " I'm fine."

A slow smirk tugged on my lips as I began pulling my dress over my head.nHe wasn't fine. He wanted to touch me. He wanted to fuck me. But he couldn't. He was far from fine.

" Okay." I shrugged and proceeded to strip naked in front of him.

" You can watch if you'd like."

Kyler stood stuck in his spot as I unclasped my bra, freeing my breast and dropped the bra to the floor. The tension brewing between the two of us was electric. His eyes stayed on mine as I pulled my thong down and kicked it off next to my bra.

He never looked away from my eyes.

I stood naked in front of him as I tied my hair into a bun and walked away, leaving him where he stood as still as a statue.

As soon as I stepped inside of the shower, I heard the sound of his belt being undone. My smirk morphed into a full blown grin as I gathered my loofah and lathered it up with body wash. The shower door opened shortly after.

" I thought that you were fine?" I teased, soaping up my body as he stood behind me.

" I lied." 

No shit.

I was in the middle of scrubbing my body when I felt his hands on my hips, followed by his lips kissing my shoulder softly. His arms wrapped tightly around my waist, squeezing me against his toned body. I leaned my head against his chest and allowed my hands to rest against his forearms.

His lips found my wet skin again, leaving open-mouthed kisses along my shoulder blades. A throbbing formed between my legs just from the feel of his lips alone. His naked body flush against mine wasn't helping much either. It would be so easy to let him take me against these shower walls right now.

It would be too easy.

Yet, I can't. I won't.

I can't help but feel that I give into him so early on that he'll resort back to his old ways. And I'm not stupid, I know that he's had his fair share of flings since he's been in San Francisco. I would be surprised if he didn't.

I'm not going to hold that against him. I had my fair share of fun while we were apart.

But the trust that I had for him was not where it should be at. I couldn't help but feel that he would run to one of the girls in his contacts when he felt like being a fuck-up. And that was something that would put a strain on us if I didn't voice that.