𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒.

" Fuck you, you selfish fucking asshole

" Fuck you, you selfish fucking asshole." I pushed his chest, advancing on him. " You are such a fucking asshole." I chuckled, feeling my tears coming on strong and fast.

" You're an asshole." I push at his chest.

"You're an asshole." Another push.

" You're an asshole." Another push.

" You are such a fucking asshole, Kyler McKay." I cried as he grabbed my cheeks.

After three months his touch still felt the same— it still felt right in every way possible.

And I fucking hated that.

" You're right," he whispers as he squishes my cheeks." I am an asshole." I shake my head as he presses his lips against mine.

" I'm an asshole." Another kiss.

" I' m an asshole." Another kiss.

" I'm an asshole." Another kiss and I am backed against the wall with his hand wrapped gently around my throat.

" I'm an asshole." Another kiss and his breath flutters over my face as he presses his forehead against mine.

" I'm an asshole." Another kiss and I can't help but cry as I melt into him.

" I'm such a fucking asshole." Another kiss but this one much longer, much more passionate, and much more needy.

His tongue meshes with mine as I give in, gripping his hair by the roots as he grips my thighs and hikes me against the wall. I palm his face as I give into the kiss that taste like salt and liquor due to my tears and the alcohol on my tongue.

But his lips never felt more addictive than they have now. Our kisses never felt more electrifying than they have now. They never felt more needy than they have now.

" But i'm your fucking asshole," he breaths against my lips heavily when we pull away for air.

" I'm always going to be yours no matter fucking what. You'll always hold my heart no matter how many times I fuck up. And I will always regret how I treated you last year, always."

My head was spinning— from the kiss and his confession. I felt like my heart was constricting in my chest, squeezing tightly as I pushed away from him, my legs unwrapping around him as I pulled my dress down.

" I need a fucking drink," I announced, wiping under my eyes and turning towards the door of the bedroom. "Jora." Kyler gripped my hand, his body heat pressing against my back as he stopped me.

" I miss you. Please j-just stay with me," he pleaded as I bit down on my lip, choking on the sob that was beginning to come out.

" We can talk. We can only talk."