{not human}

Acho hears a squeaking noise it's coming from Owen's bed. But Owen doesn't have a pet that's squeak's acho Thought. So acho walks over to the bed to see nothing there. But that's when he look's a bit closer and sees a little creature trying to hide behind a pillow.

Acho sits down on Owen's bed. and gets a bit closer to the creature. "Hi what are you doing here little one" Acho said. The creature puts his hands? Over his face to cover it. And it's squeak's as it's trying to talk to Acho. "Sorry I can't understand you little one and why are you covering yourself?" Acho said. The creature walk away from the back of the pillow and gets it's hands? Away from its face. Acho looks at it and is hit with a picture in his mind. "O..Owen?" Acho said with a confused Tone in his voice. The creature nodded its head. That's when acho realised this was Owen but How. "Owen how what happened!" Acho said panicked. Owen started squeaking and acho realised Owen couldn't speak human anymore. "~I wish I could understand you~" acho said {your wish is my command}

Acho is hit with a sudden sting in his stomach and his mind. That's when he sees it happening small patches of purple fur started to growing on his hands. But not only him notice it but owen sees it too his eyes wide open from the shock. "Owen what's happening to me!?" Acho said scared. But all what owen did was squeaking. The fur was almost everywhere except his head. Owen could see his hair grow and change colour it went from his blonde curls to long purple curls with little streaks of creamy coloured hair. Acho didn't notice it but he did notice the sharp pain on top of his head. Two large purple rat ears started to grow on his head. After the pain was gone the fur started to grow again and it started to cover everything on his face. Owen saw that acho's eyes were now gray bluish.

Acho was hit with a new pain down his back. When the pain was over he looks too see what happened and sees a licht purple rat tail. His feet were next acho thought when his socks disappeared. He saw his feet sifting into paws and his fingers got a bit thicker and his fingers nails got longer and sharper. His nose changed and stretched out a little and whiskers started to grow on his cheeks. His clothes were swapped with his character clothes and he could feel the beret on top of his head and his new ears. He started to shrink down to the almost the same size as Owen but he was smaller than Owen. He could feel something click in his throat. "I think you just cursed yourself" a similar voice said. Acho looks to see Owen now standing next to him he looks so different.

Acho looks down at him self he doesn't recognized himself. "Your oké?" Owen ask's. "Do you think I'm okay Owen!" Acho said in panic. "I guess that's a no look i don't know how this happened either but don't panic please" Owen said with a calming tone in his voice. "HOW CAN I NOT PANIC OWEN WERE LITTLE ANIMALS!!" Acho screamed in panic. "Yes but panicking won't help us either ACHO!! Owen said. That help acho snap out of it "okay The first thing is how did this happen it happened to you because of a wish but what about me because I'm pretty sure the hole instincts thing has the do with this" Owen said. "Did you said everything before you started to have your instincts messed up?" Acho said. "Let me think I was in a call with apo talking about the smp and I said ~what would it be like to be a rat~ But apo didn't hear me and after that I went down stairs and the rest you already know?! ohh wait I aso cursed myself didn't I" Owen said. "Yup good job Owen you got us in this mess" acho said. Owen yawns " I think I'm going to sleep for a bit it's pretty late you can sleep on the other side of the bed acho" Owen said sleepy. "Okay good night Owen let's hope we can fix this" acho said. And the two went to sleep.