{transformation starts}

Owen looks at his hands in fear the fur on his hands it was spreading. and it was light brown and looked soft. it was spreading faster now it already was on his arms now. Owen saw pulling his hoodie over his head and throws it on the floor. Now staring at his arms in shock and fear what was happening to him was all he could think. The fur was spreading even faster now it was at his legs. he could feel the fur on the fabric of his pants. It didn't stop until it reached his neck. Owen walk over to his mirror to look at him self. The fur was thick on his chest and longer than on the rest of his body. That's when his hair started to grow longer and turns darker brown. When it stops growing his his curls flattened mostly. Owen now having Some of his hair in his face. He stood there for a second until a snap of pain hit on his head like something was growing on his head.

He could feel his skin rip open on his head. and something came out of it it was soft and big. When the pain stopped he looked at him self and panicked on his head were two fluffy brown rat or Mouse ears Owen didn't know. That's when the fur started to spread again. Owen could feel it on his face reaching his cheeks and his nose. he closed his eyes and when he opened them again he was entirely covered in fur and his eyes were darker brown. His instincts were telling him it was fine but it wasn't fine Owen thought. he was turning into a animal. That's when the pain came back but but down his back. He could feel the skin rip open again and something hard came out it was long and some pinkish colour.

It was a tail he could feel it moving at his reaction. that's when his shoes disappeared like vanished and he could see his feet covered in fur but the pain was back again but different his feet shifted into some Kind of paws They looked inhuman. that's when the pain goes to his hands and they started to. Sift too but not as much as his feet. His fingers started getting a little thicker and His fingernails got sharper. Then He could feel his face stretching out a little and some kind of whiskers growing on his cheeks and his nose changed to the one if a rat. That's when some kind of clothes started to appear on his body getting rid of his old clothes. He recognise the clothes and goggles wrapped around his head. This were his character clothes from the rats smp. That's when something snapped in his head he was turning into his character Owen realised. That's when He started shrinking down to his character size so Owen was now just a little smaller than a hand he was standing on his bed when he heard a noise in the hallway. And before he knew acho was standing in his room. "Owen you forget your phone down stairs" acho said.

--------

I walk in to Owen's room to see no one "Owen?" I called out but there's nothing except silence and some weird squeaking noise from the bed.