"You're crazy." Hatori responded instantly. "Three months is a long time. The hell do you mean you wouldn't be gone long?"

Shigure nodded in agreement. "Even I can agree to that. Have you even talked to Akito about this?"

She shook her head. "I'm thinking about just leaving without telling Akito. It would be better that way. I can face the repercussions later."

Hatori sighed. "You're unbelievable you know that right? You do know that you're a member of the zodiac right? You'd transform unbelievably fast."

"Try to understand where I'm coming from." Reign pleaded with him. "Please just-"

He stood up and cleared his throat, heading towards his room. "I think I'll go have a nap now. You two cleanup behind me and lock the door when you leave."

"Hatori!" Reign shouted, her face full with a sadness that made him want to listen to her explanation, but he opened his bedroom door and shut it behind him.

Reign sat back in her chair and looked up at Shigure. "Do you think I said anything wrong?"

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "I don't think there's anything wrong with what you said exactly, maybe how abrupt you brought it up? The lack of the ability to understand where him and I are both coming from is also what's getting you."

She threw her hands in the air. "I understand where you two are coming from! Three months isn't that long though!"

Shigure let out a dry laugh that made Reign stiffen for a moment. "Reign, you two are making progress in your relationship, otherwise he wouldn't have been so upset about something like this. He'd be at my level of annoyance but he's far past that. You're going to be away from him for a long time when you two see each other just about, if not everyday. How would you feel if he just suddenly left you for three months?"

Reign got angry. "I'm just trying to connect with my other half in person. Is there anything so wrong with that? Give me a damn break." she screamed. "I've been in Japan my whole life because of this curse!"

Shigure waited until she calmed down before saying anything else. "I get that you want to connect with your other half but why so suddenly? You'd never ever brought this up before when we were younger."

"It just," she started, rubbing her temple. "It just seems like it's time. I'm so disconnected from my mother country that I hate it."

"You could learn about it from here in Japan. Traveling isn't easy for us so it's best we refrain from doing so."

Reign was irritated by how he was trying to convince her to stay here and learn about her culture in a different country. She grabbed her doctors bag and stormed out, quickly walking home. How could they jump to conclusions so fast when she never told them when she'd be leaving? Of course she didn't tell them when. They wouldn't even let her get it out. Reign opened the door to her house and slammed it shut, making the maid jump.

Reign looked in her direction and bowed. "I'm sorry. Don't come upstairs for the time being. I don't feel too well." she said, trying to keep her cool.

The maid bowed in acknowledgment and Reign quickly walked upstairs, tears already welling in her eyes. The moment she got into her room she locked the door behind her and sat her bag down before curling into her bed and crying.