10

Y/n thank you once again for the kind gift! I hope you have a wonderful new year as well

Ace: I still need to return the leftover money we still have.
Y/n: *giggle*

Sing they listened to was "corpse dance"

Most then thought it had a very nice melody. But the message and what it was mostly saying kinda disturbed them. Except glitch he enjoyed it, mostly due to the fact he couldn't understand what they were saying. Moon also enjoyed as did eclipse. Sun wasn't to big of a fan. Dj liked it because of the melody he wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying.

Y/n: unfortunately I can not fix them cause first of all, I don't know where they are. They were probably used for spare parts in the past. But it's funny how you mentioned mangled. A newbie just showed us a design similar too it, but some of the older technicians are still deciding if it's even possible to build a animatronic that complex or even if it's worth building an animatronic that complex. Personal I just want to see it get build to see if it is possible. Fingers crossed.

U/n: I would say their compassion

U/n: I would say their compassion. Y/n can be very kind to even the most evil of people. Glitch is a great example of that. (Glitch: HEY!...that's fair)

Vanessa: I find their shyness very adorable. Even though the past year they have been getting more socially confident

Gregory: their bravery. Y/n is so cool!

Ace: (blushes) what isn't there not to like about them but if I had to pick a favorite one is their passion. When y/n really gets into something, They just get this look in their eye when they talk about it and do it. is really something.

Kayla: (blushes) I gotta say my favorite things about them is how open minded they are! They are always up to try new things even if they don't think they'll like it! Oh but also really like how kind and forgiving they are, it sometimes still baffles me how y/n was able to forgive me after everything I did to them.

Derek: most people might find this surprising but I really like how bold they are. When I first meet y/n I would've thought that in most situations they'd just shrink and back off. But from what I've seen they do the opposite. (Blushes) it's actually...really amazing.

Freddy: I got say their kindness, superstar is a very kind person, to anyone and everyone. They aren't mean to anyone. Even when someone is mean to them Superstar always tries to be the bigger person and not engage them.

Chica: how helpful they are, even when they aren't having the best day they are always so helpful!

Bonnie: their determination. When they set their mind to something nothing stops them. I will not lie though, it can be a bit troublesome at times

Foxy: aye I love their determination as well, they complete their journey no matter what the world through say them!

Roxy: gotta love of supportive and caring they are. When any of us feel down they do their best to cheer us up. I might have a lot of fans but lil cub is my number one supporter.

Monty: I like how patient they are. I don't think lil cutie would be friends with most of us if they didn't have their patience. We all are a lot to handle, I'm mostly glad they had the patience to deal with someone...like me.

Sundrop: hmmm...hmmmm...

Moondrop: sun? I thought this question would be easy for you?

Sundrop: oh it is! I'm just trying to think of the world. Glitch said it a couple days ago. It ended with the word "mind" hmmm...

Moondrop: we'll while he's trying to answer his I might as well say what I like most about my starlight. I like how un-judgmental they are, I appreciate how they get to know a person before making any assumptions about them. Even if that person is hard to understand.

Eclipse: I like how inspirational they are. They seriously just bring out the best in all of us!

*insert author*

Author: you consider your Yandere self the best of yourself?

Eclipse: come on we haven't even done anything that bad.

Author: so we aren't going to mention that customer who screamed at y/n to die in a hole?

Eclipse: now author, we all have our secrets. So I suggest you keep that mouth shut. Before I shut it for you.

Author: author out!

*author has disconnected*

Sundrop: Open minded!

Sundrop: that's the word! I love how open minded sunshine is! They always seem up to try new things when we ask! Except that time we ask them to try glitter glue.

Moondrop: sun, they specifically told us if they tried it they would get sick.

Sundrop: I get that. But could we try it?

Moondrop: cause it could cause a problem in a pit bodies and starlight would rather not spend a few hours cleaning out glitter glue in our system if something were to happen.

Glitchtrap: their curiosity. They only got where they are now because of their curiosity. Sure it got them into a bit of trouble but hey, they are doing fine now. They are still very curious to this day, they just wanna know everything. It's exciting in some ways

As for the horror movie, they watched the grudge. In the middle of the night moon thought it would be funny to make noise to wake them up, climb on the ceiling, turn his head to look at them and make the weird noise the girl made, then jumping towards them.

Let's just say nobody really got sleep that night and there was a ban on watching horror movies for awhile.