6

Well I'll get the obvious out of the way

Well I'll get the obvious out of the way. Y/n would never be anyones target and secondly y/n would never ever be accused of murder even if it was so obviously them.

I also find it hard for anybody to murder each other. Because one the animatronics don't want y/n to be killed if they got away with it.

A quick review of the rules for those who don't know the rules of the trails.

(The students debate amongst themselves, using evidence collected during the investigation phase, to determine the culprit in each chapter. The debate takes place in a courtroom setting, and consists of several debate phases and minigames. The trial ends when the culprit - known as the "Blackened" - is uncovered, and ultimately executed, or if the culprit isn't identified, the jury is executed, ultimately ending the killing game and allowing the culprit to graduate.)

U/n name does not have the heart to hurt anyone besides in self-defense. But even then the most he'd do is try to just knock them out.

Ace is very righteous person he wouldn't hurt anyone and try to stop anybody who was planning a murder. He will accept the situation as it is and try to adapt to it. He'll make sure everybody goes into their room every night before going to bed himself.

Vanessa is sus of everyone but you. Her little bunny wouldn't hurt anyone. She keeps close watch over you.

Kayla is super paranoid thinking that somebody is just gonna pop out and murder her. She doesn't any plans herself not wanting to get executed if found out.

She freaked out when you popped out from behind a corner and said "hey!"

Derek patrols the halls with ace every night. Coincidentally there rooms are right next to each other He doesn't mind the situation too much. Free food, no water bill, no electricity bill, no rent, and being with his friends, sounds like a sweet deal to him. Though he wished there was Wi-Fi though. He has some music download so he can only do that on his phone.

The animatronics don't want to leave without y/n so they have no murder motivation.

Gregory would just be chilling.

I think they would be absolutely mortified to think that people would watch them expecting them to kill each other. And would probably try their best to not give in to monakuma bribery or blackmail. Not like he has a lot of blackmail or bribery to offer.

Now if they meet Tsumiki they'd probably berate her for falsely accusing kaeda, and demand that she end the killing game!