Chapter 26

When we got in front of Snape's office door, I felt Peter's shoulder stiffen under my palm. I looked down at this and gave his shoulder a reasuring squeeze.

"Dont be scared dear, I havent heared any rumor about him eating kids." I said with a smile, the boy nodded and I knocked on the big oak door.

I heared Snape's voice from the other side telling us to come in, and the door opened on its own. I gently pushed Peter to go in first.

"Mr Jules..and miss L/n, of what do I own the pleasure?" He asked with one of his eyebrow arched, and then went back to writing something on a piece of parachment.

"To some first years gryffindors" I stated, holding my ground, not wanting to sound embarrassed of what happened last night.

"And what is it that my first year student did?"

"Peter? Peter did nothing, as a matter of fact, the gryffindors were pretty much bullying him." I said. Puting my hand Peter's shoulder again, suddenly becoming a little protective about Snape thinking it was The slytherin's fault.

"And mr. Jules here cannot speak for himself and called you, a 5th year dunderhead?" He sneered at me.

I dramatically gasped as a joke and put my free hand on my chest. "Professor you hurt me, a dunderhead? I am one of the best students Hogwarts has ever seen. But now on a serious note, Peter did not came to you before because you frighten him." I said, my mood changing very fast from joking to serious. Peter slowly lowered his head.

"In that case, I will have a chat with professor Mcgonagall" He dismissed us with a flick of his hand, motioning for us to leave.

"You didnt even asked who the bullies were." I said with my eyebrows slightly furrowed. But to be honest I dont know myself the names of those boys

"Doesnt matter, now leave my classroom, thank you." at least he said thank you.

I patted Peter's shoulder, motioning for him to follow me as we left the classroom.

"Sorry buddy, it slipped from my mind that Snape isnt a very communicative person." I said with a small smile. "But next time they pick on you, just tell me and I'll take care of it their way." I winked at him and he nodded, after that he akwardly told me that his friends must be searching for him so he left.

I left aswell, in hope of bumping into Y/f/n so we can both go together to Hagrid's hut.

"It's only the first of November and I am freezing, what the fuck is wrong with the Scotland weather" Y/f/n groaned as we made our way to Hagrid's hut for a friendly chat with him and a cup of tea,he totally adores us.

"Maybe it's you that has some health issues and gets cold very easily, You're probably gonna die next week."I shrugged, the weather was actually shitty and I was a little cold myself, but I love playing around with y/f/n.

"Fuck off or I'll kill you before I die of this health issue you're making up" She said and sticked her tounge out at me

"Very mature Y/f/n you're turning 16 in like.." I widened my eyes "In 5 fucking days and you said nothing about it!" I shoved her a little making her lose her balance but recovered quickly.

"Well you're my best friend, You should've remember it." she rolled her eyes at me and kept walking towards Hagrid's hut, that was now pretty close to us.

While we were walking I noticed a man dressed in black robes picking something off the ground right at the borders of the forbbiden forest, it was really obvious who it was.

As a very respectful student who always greets his professors I shouted. "HELLO PROFESSOR SNAPE!" with a grin, waving my hand in his direction but my smile faded akwardly when he just nodded and turned around, going into the forest.

"Merlin, he's such a git" I said, huffing as we made it in front of Hagrid's hut.

"Yeah he really is" Y/f/n agreed

"No he's not" I said

"But you just-" Y/f/n said confused

"Fuck off" I smiled at her and knocked on Hagrid's door

The door soon opened "My girls! Y/n, Y/f/n, come in!" Hagrid happily said, motioning for us to enter. (ok guys so my stupid ass cannot write Hagrid's accent you will have to use your imagination, thank you.)

"Hagrid!" Y/f/n and I greeted in unison, smilling widely at him as we made our way to a small round table that Hagrid owns.

"What brings you two here to old Hagrid?" The half giant asked, placing in front of both of us a cup of tea each.

"I honestly wanted to see Fang" I said, patting his big adorable full of fur head.

"Dont worry Hagrid, I came here for your wonderful tea and the Informations you always tell us about mystical creatures, unlike some people." She joked, nudging my side gently, making Hagrid laugh.

After about half an hour, Y/f/n and I decided that it is time to leave since lunch should start soon. I patted Fang one more time and thanked Hagrid for welcoming us in his house.

As we left I spotted Snape leaving the forbbiden forest at the same time with us, what luck. But at a closer look at him I realised that his cape at the part of his left upper arm is ripped and blood is sweeping through.

I furrowed my eyebrows and wondered how many times this idiot does get hurt? I took a mental note to check on him when I reach Hogwarts and he does aswell.