Chapter 5

Robin then looked back at the door to the second car and made a break for it. We took after her and clung onto her arms to try and stop her from alerting them that Sogeking is here.

"Robin don't!" I begged, but she slammed the door open.

We saw Franky and Sanji had made it to car two and I sighed in relief seeing they aren't too injured.

"Whoa! Robin! Juno!" Sanji yelled, and he looked so happy to see us. I would find it cute if we weren't in this situation.

"Sanji!" I grinned.

"This isn't good..." Sogeking hid behind me and I patted his head.

"Good! Are you two hurt at all?!" Sanji asked us.

"So that's Nico Robin? She indeed bears a resemblance to the picture in the wanted poster. And The Heaven's Pet? Why is someone like her getting executed?" Franky asked.

"I always wanted to say you're cool!" I yelled honestly. "The cyborg thing! And the front legs extend is awesome!"

"The what?" Some of them mumbled.

"Thank you." Franky laughed. "So she wasn't mute, to begin with, they just kept quiet against her will."

"Let's go back together this time." Sanji walked towards us. "I will bring these guys down right away, so...okay, Robin? Juno?"

"Yea-" I went to say, but Robin pushed me towards Sanji who held out his arms to catch me, but Lucci grabbed me by my arm and pulled me into his chest.

I saw Sanji glaring at him, and he was ready to start a fight.

Lucci held me up by my neck making me go onto my toes and lean on him for support. "Sorry, but this one isn't going to be in the arms of anyone, but death..." Lucci smirked.

I saw Robin had used her powers on Sogeking throwing him to Sanji as well, but they allowed him to go over there. "What are you doing, Robin?!" Sanji freaked out.

"Even if I explain, you guys just won't get it, will you?" Robin asked.

"Oh, shut up!" I yelled surprising most. "You don't want them to die! And they don't want you to die, so just fight for your lives together!"

Lucci just laughed madly and I looked up at him. "You are the death you are talking about, aren't you?" I glared at him and his grin only got bigger.

"Yes, and I'm gonna kill you the purest person there is in this world." He laughed.

"Franky detach car 3!" Sogeking ordered, and I was watching to see what cool trick he has. "We are running away!"

"Run?!" Franky asked.

"Hey, what do you mean?!" Sanji yelled.

"He's the King of Snipers, listen to him!" I demanded and I got some looks.

"One moment will decide this battle." Sogeking added.

"Don't let Franky get away." Kaku ordered Blueno who nodded in response.

Sogeking pulled out something and threw it at the floor making a lot of smoke. I was actually able to get free with the help of someone who carried me in their arms. "Sanji!" I exclaimed.