Chapter 17: Problems

Start from the beginning

"Our Fire Daimyo won't lift a finger to help us. He's angry at us too remember? He's already cutting our funding and giving missions to other Shinobi villages. He's forsaken us to Wave's Daimyo." Hiruzen said with many groaning that even their own Fire Daimyo won't help them out of this.

"This is BAD! Can't we just kill her and those traitors! Even the Kyuubi Brat!" Says another civilian council member.

"NO!" Hiruzen slammed his fists on the table surprising everyone with his outburst

"Are you out of your mind?! If we kill Lucy. This could cause a major setback for all shinobi villages every Daimyo in the elemental nations will be keeping a closer eye on Shinobi Villages. The Daimyo's will have distrust for their shinobi and would think their own Shinobi could be plotting against them! Even our own Daimyo! Will be watching us! He'll assume we would betray him and would probably send out a whole army of his Samurai to liquidate the whole Village! Lucy is a Daimyo of wave! No Shinobi or even a missing nin has ever done the impossible of killing a Daimyo knowing a lot of heat would be on them for committing such a crime!" Hiruzen says glaring at the idiot for even suggesting such a thing.

After hearing Hiruzen's outburst everyone processed his words and paled. Now understanding why it's not a good idea to kill Lucy.

"Even if we did try to kill her. She will kill us First." Jiraiya says now appearing

"What makes you say that?" Hiruzen asked his student

"They have some kind of Bloodline..." Jiraiya answered with Everyone paying attention.

"Bloodline? elaborate?" Homura says

"I noticed it when Tsunade and I had a heated discussion. I'm not sure how I can describe this but they have invisible hands..." Jiraiya says frowning with everyone gasping.

"invisible hands?" Hiruzen repeated getting a nod from his student.

"Yes. When Tsunade choked me she didn't use her own hands on me... something invisible grabbed my throat and it felt like a hand was wrapped around my throat yet I couldn't see it but I felt it." Jiraiya says with everyone now looking worried by this information and felt fear.

"They have a Bloodline that allows them to have invisible hands?" Danzo asked.

"Yes... Now that you mention it. When Tsunade barged in the office she knew where my Anbu guards are and killed them each by snapping their necks.." Hiruzen says feeling a shiver down his spine lucky that something like that hasn't touched him yet. He couldn't understand how his former Ex Student did it without using her literal hands.

"Yes... I have a feeling those Horns... those horns on their heads are probably the source of it. That's what I'd like to assume but really don't know." Jiraiya says honestly

"Well if you ask me we need to get rid of them before they kill us!" Suggested another

"I'd like to disagree. Capture one of them and put them in a breeding program. Think of it. We can have a new clan here in Konoha. Make them loyal to us with invisible hands they can be the perfect lethal weapons. Against other Shinobi villages!" Danzo suggested with others gasping at that idea.

"Are you senile? Just how exactly can we capture one of them? They are not gonna let them get close to one of them. They'll know something is up and will kill without hesitation! Hell! Tsunade will suspect!" Jiraiya countered

"Yes. Even Anko and Yugao will know something is up and will inform Lucy... no doubt." Hiruzen says

"What about that other girl that hangs around The Kyuubi Jinchuriki. Haku was her name wasn't it?" Says Danzo