Chapter 11

"Mariana I really need you to come with me" Bri said dragging me from the guys talking to me, "okay, okay let's go" we where at a party with a few friends but Bri really wanted to go to the bathroom, while waiting outside the bathroom there was some girls smoking and I couldn't help but look at them, "what are you looking at?" One of them said to me, fuck what do I do "I really like your makeup, did you do it yourself?" I said smiling at her, she and her friends walked closer to me, "yeah I did I wanted to try something new, do you really think it looks nice?" He mood changed super fast, "yeah I really like the way you did your eyeliner" we kept talking until she said, "do you want to hit my blunt?" "Oh well I'm not really a smoker" I said still reaching out for it, after a bit of us handing the blunt back and fort Bri came out, "Mari hurry up it's getting late" "bye" I said to the girls, I felt dizzy "Bri I think I'm going to throw up" I ran back to the bathroom and threw up on the toilet, Bri was right behind me she closed the door and she sat next to me putting my hair up. After a bit I sat against the wall and Bri started laughing, "you're a mess" she took her phone out and was about to that a picture, I did a peace sign "you still managed to look good look" she showed me the photo, "send me that im posting it on my instagram" I got up and cleaned up my face, Bri looked under the sink and found some mouthwash, she handed it to me. We got out of the bathroom and decided to go to the hotel, Bri had her arm around my waist and I had my arm over her shoulder. "Bri if I throw up on you, I'll buy you a new shirt- no I'll buy you two new shirts, "if you throw up on me you won't be alive" she got a taxi and we headed to the hotel, "Bri I'm so lonely" "oh my god Mari your drunk" "no I swear I thought I was doing good not thinking about Richarlison but he's the only thing on my mind, you know what I'm going to call him" I pulled out my phone, "no let's not do that" it was to late I was already calling, "hello? Who is this?" "Oh wow so you already removed me from your contacts?" "Oh is this Mariana from the store?" "Stop pretending you don't know me, Richie please come back I miss you" "this ain't Richie sorry, I'll call you back tomorrow bye" "Bri he hung up" I handed her my phone, "oh my god are you dumb you called Kylian" she grabbed my phone and texted him.

Mariana
Sorry about that call
This is Mariana's friend she's drunk right now

Unknown
Don't worry it's fine
But I'll still call her tomorrow

"Look Mariana I think he's really into you" she turned to me but I was sleeping. "Mari wake up we're here" I woke up and got out of the car, I handed Bri ten dollars to give to the driver, she pulled a bit more money from her bag and handed it to the guy, "fuck can you believe how expensive it was for him to go around the corner?" She grabbed my hand we headed to the hotel.

When I woke up I was only wearing a bra and underwear, Bri wasn't anywhere and I saw my phone charging, I called Bri. "What?" She said answering the phone, "what do you mean what, where are you?" "I'm at the pool" "but it's barely morning" "it's 2" "oh my god, I'll be there in like 10 minutes. I grabbed my suit case and started looking for bikinis I found a red one, I put it on and I went into the bathroom and washed my face I got my brush and brushed my hair, I got my bag and a towel. While on the elevator since I was on floor six I had to wait a bit, the elevator stopped on floor three I was on my phone texting Adriana so I didn't see him, "wow not even a hi?" I heard the guy say, I looked up and saw it was Kylian, "oh my god sorry I didn't see you" "so your going to the pool?" "Yeah I am, where are you going?" "I'm leaving today, also do you not remember last night?" "Oh we're you at the party? Sorry I didn't know I would've said hi" "No I wasn't at no party last night you called me saying Richie come back I miss you" "you're lying" he didn't say anything "sorry it's just a ex don't worry" the elevator door opened, "well you have my number Kylian so text me" we said our goodbyes and I headed to the pool.

Bri was with a few guys, "yeah well my friend will be here any mi- MARI IM RIGHT HERE!" She waved me over, I put my bag and towel down on a chair, "Hi, I'm Mariana" "so you guys are Brazilian? I was going to visit a few months ago" one of the guys said, "yeah we are do we have a accent?" Bri asked him, "No I think you're English is good" there was another guy so I started talking to him, "so what's your name?" "Gabriel" "Are you guys also visiting" "yeah" "so where you from?" "Spain" "ohh I talk Spanish but not like Spain Spanish more like Mexican Spanish you know?" "Yeah" he didn't seem interested so I slowly stop talking to him. It was around 4 and I told Bri I was going back to the room, "it was nice meeting you guys" "oh Gabriel why don't you take her?" Gabriel got up, "oh no your good it's not that far, "don't worry I also want to leave" he grabbed his towel and we headed inside, "so are you and Bri sharing a room?" "Yeah we are, are you and Marcus sharing a room too?" "No I knew he was going to be bringing girls in" we both laughed, "so what about you?" "What?" "Are you bringing girls in?" "Oh no I'm not like that" "oh well what floor are you on?" I said as we entered the elevator, "five" "really I'm on floor six" "how about we go to my room?" He said as I was about to press floor six, "sure" we kept talking until we got to his room, I walked over to the bed and sat down, "so how old are you Gabriel?" "I'm 21, how old are you?" "I'm 18" "do you drink?" "Sure" he handed me a glass with a little bit of liquor, "did the bottle barely have anything?" I asked him chugging my drink, "I'm only giving you a little bit because your 18" "but you still brought me to your room" he put his glass down and sat next to me, he leaned in and I kissed him he pulled away for a bit but he started kissing me again his hand went on my back to untie my top. Once he untied it I pulled away from the kissed and took it off, he followed my lead and took off his shorts he went into his suit case and open a condom box, I looked at him. He gently laid me down and took off his underwear, "wait Gabriel let me take my-" "I'll do it for you" I lifted myself a little bit and he took my underwear off, he put the condom on and started kissing my neck, he looked at me like if he was asking for permission, I opened my mouth to say something but someone called me. I grabbed my phone and answered, "hello?" "Hey it's Kylian" "hey Kylian I'm sorry about last night but didn't we just talk a few hours ago?" "Oh you won't believe what happened" "what happened?" "Umm Mari are we?" Gabriel said, "oh shit hey Kylian just text me later I'm kind of busy I have to go bye" "bye Mariana" I hanged up and threw my phone on the floor, "sorry Gabriel, umm how about we finish this another day I have to go" I was about to get up, "what do you mean another day?" "Here I'll give you my number" I got a little card from the desk and got a pen, as I was writing my number down he handed me my bag and towel, "here I'm staying here until the 24th" I grabbed my bathing suit and put it on, "bye Gabriel" I rushed out and hurried to the elevator. "Oh my god so you just left?" Said Bri laughing "well I didn't know what to do" "so what happened with Kylian?" "Nothing he just told me how his flight got cancelled" Bri kept laughing at how I just left Gabriel.