Chapter 5

Richarlison POV
Once I got home I went straight to showering and changing into some shorts and a tank top. Mariana texted me a while ago saying they wouldn't go until 2:30 and it was barely 1:48. I went to lay on my bed. Remember the night from before I could feel myself getting h- no what was I about to do. I heard a ding come from my phone.

Mariana
Hey Richarlison Adriana had to cancel because she ate something that was rotten
I still want to go so I was wondering if you wanted to go just us two?

Richarlison
Yeah sure
Do you want me to pick you up?

Mariana
Yeah I'm already ready so just pick me up when you're ready

As soon as I saw her message I got up went to the bathroom grabbed two towels just in case and headed out the door.

I pulled up in front of the house and got my phone out.

Richarlison
Hey I'm outside the house

Mariana
Okay im going

I saw her get out and run to the car. "Hi Richarlison" she said as she got in the car and put her seatbelt on "hey" I said trying not to stare at her exposed chest "are you going to stare at me or are we going to the beach?" She said with a smirk, I couldn't help it I lean in to kiss her and my hand wandered down her waist but before we could go farther I pulled away and put my hand back in the wheel.

Once we got to the beach she laid a towel on the sand put her stuff on it and turned around to look at me. "Can you swim now? Or do you still need me to carry you?" I said smiling, "yes I can swim, but maybe you do need to carry me" she said taking off her shorts and turning around shrugging I scooped her up and carried her on my shoulder. "Richarlison put me down your going to drop me" she said trying to get off me. I put her down and she splashed me with water, I did the same after a bit of this she went deeper into the water and I followed after her once she was deep enough for her to go all the way down she stopped and I stopped in front of her. "Richarlison the water is so cold" she said smiling almost drowning. I grabbed her by her waist to hold her steady "how did you grow everywhere else except your height?" I said laughing at her "I'm not that short I'm 5,5" she splashed me and laughed.

Mariana's POV

After us being at the beach for about two more hours we decided it getting late and to get out. "Look at the sky" I said reaching for my bag and I pulled out a Polaroid, "stand right there Richarlison I want to take a picture, "right here?" He questioned going to the spot I pointed at, "yeah right there, stay still for me" I took the picture and waited for it to start showing up. A few girls walked near us and Richarlison called them over "could one of you guys take a picture of us two? Just two pictures please" he said looking at them. "Yeah I can" a girl said as she handed her stuff to her friends and took the camera from me. I went next to Richarlison and he pulled me closer from the waist, after the pictures we said thank you and Richarlison grabbed one and said "I'm going to keep this in my wallet" "then I'll do the same" I said as I watched the picture start showing up.

It wasn't until another hour we decided to go home this time it was night and I knew Adriana probably went somewhere with Lucas. It's kind of ironic how I knew Lucas had a thing for her.

We where walking to Richarlison's car when he said,"It's kind of late you should come to my house" as he reached for my hand, "and what are we going to do?" I said smiling at him, "whatever you want" he grabbed the stuff from my hands and put them in his trunk. "So yes or no?" He said looking at me "yeah let's go to your house" I said opening the door to his car.

Once we got to his house he ordered a pizza since we haven't ate. "Marina the pizza doesn't come for another hour in a half you can shower if you want" I heard Richarlison say from the living room. I had a feeling something like this would happen so I brought extra clothes.

Once I got in the shower I heard the door open, "what the fuck Richarlison get out!" "Why are you screaming it's not like I haven't seen you naked before" he said shrugging, his shower had like a glass door so he could see me. "You're not going to shower?" "So what you want me to join you?" Richarlison said smiling I couldnt really see him since the glass was a weird foggy glass. "I mean i wouldn't mind" as soon as Richarlison heard me say that he took off his clothes and got in, "I was joking but wow that was fast" I said turning around looking at him. My eyes slowly started looking down, "what are you looking at?" "Nothing" I said as I reached for the shampoo bottle.
_________________________________
Please tell me if there's any spelling mistakes