Chapter 2

Richarlison got in first and turned his back to me, "get on" he said "on your back?" "Yes" "that's kind of weird" I said still getting on anyways. "It's only weird if you make it weird" said as he grabbed my legs. ( piggy back nothing else 🤨) The water was fresh, "I thought you weren't going to get in?" I heard Adriana say as Richarlison got closer, "that doesn't even count she's barely in the water" I heard Manuel say.

~30 minutes later~

"Richarlison let me get off you've been carrying me for like 20 minutes" I said feeling kinda embarrassed "it's fine you're not heavy" "no I want to swim too" "I thought you couldn't swim?" He said as he went under water so I could get off. He came up and splashed me, "what the heck Richarlison" I said splashing him back. I swam back to 'land' after a bit of us splashing each other. "Why are you getting out?" Richarlison said following after me "it's cold and it's getting late" I said wiping my face with his shirt and putting mine on. He was completely out and grabbed his shirt out of my hands and wiped his face. "Manuel we have to go my aunt is going to get mad at us!" I said yelling at him Richarlison sat down and handed me my sandals "thank you" I said smiling at him. "Do you have to leave so early?" He blurted out "yeah I have to pack up" "pack up?" Richarlison questioned me. "Yeah I'm going back home" I said as I sat down next to him "and where is that?" He said looking at me "Mexico" I replied turning to look at him.  "You're Mexican?" He said a little bit shocked "I'm half Brazilian and Mexican" "oh and you're here to visit?" "Yea I'm her to visit Manuel and Adriana they're my cousins" by now everyone was out of the water and already leaving except for Adriana who was talking to Lucas not to far from me and Richarlison.

"Are you going to visit again?" "Well I-" Adriana cut me off, "hey hurry up we have to go" as I stood up Richarlison grabbed my left hand with his right hand and said " we walk the same way I'll take you, Lucas you should take Adriana"

Richarlison's POV

I didn't know what came over me, I mean I just met her. "Alright but don't take long, Mariana your mom is going to blame me" said Adriana as she was leaving with Lucas. "So you're going to walk me?" Said Mariana turning around smiling "is it a bad thing?" I questioned her, "no I just didn't expect you to like me" she said as she got up my hand still on hers. I switched hands so now I was holding her hand with my left and we where walking side by side. She gave me a small glance but then kept walking. "Why did you seem so shocked when I said I was Mexican?" She said breaking the silence, "oh well I just thought you were full Brazilian you speak it really good" after a few minutes of us talking we got to the place where he had to split up. "I guess I have to go now" she said stopping and looking at me, we where still holding hands. "Yeah I guess so" I was about to let go of her hand when she kissed me on the cheek and ran off.