Chapter 4

Last chapter was kind of long so I'll make this one short
_________________________________

Richarlison drove me to Adriana's house and before I got out I went in to hug him as a goodbye but he pulled me in for a kiss. "I'm not just a hook up remember that" he said smiling, "I already told you I'll never think of you like that" I kissed him back and got out of the car.

Once I got to the door I realized we went through all of that just for me to forget to get his number. 'I'm so stupid' I said as I opened the door. "There you are" said Adriana said coming up to me and looking me up and down. "Sorry my phone died I-" "I know where you went don't worry, also nobody is here right now so go take a shower and change you reek of alcohol" she said pinching her nose.

~40 minutes later~

"Hey do you want to go to the beach?" Adriana said as I was putting on my shorts, "what time?" I asked "maybe at like 1 or 2 I don't know I have to ask Lucas" she said going to get her phone. "Is Richarlison going?" I asked getting my suitcase out to look for a two piece "why don't you ask him?" She said putting her phone down "I forgot to get his number" I say still searching for a bikini "so you guys fuck and you don't even have his number?" "I just forgot okay, does this look cute to you?" I said holding up a bikini "yeah it's cute, here I'll send you Richarlison's number" she said as I heard a ding come from my phone.

I got up and clicked on the number and called it. I stepped out of the room and waited for him to answer. "Hello? Who is this?" I heard on the other line, "Richarlison it's me Mariana, I was wondering if maybe after your practice you want to go to the beach with Lucas, Adriana and me?" It was silent for a bit, "yeah what time?" "Oh we still haven't figured that out but we were thinking 1 or 2 I'll text you if it changes" "yeah okay I have to go I'm still in practice" "oh okay bye" I hanged up and ran into the room to change into my bikini.

_________________________________
If there's any spelling mistakes please tell me 🙏🤞