~sorry for what...~

I woke up to no other than Janson lightly shaking me awake. "good morning, my love you missed breakfast... are you ok?" he asked me concerned like always. I felt bad for him he didn't look ok himself but still made sure I was. "yeah, yeah I'm fine." I told him with a slight nod. "no your not, tell me wants wrong" he said as he sat on the edge of the bed. "no no I really am I, I just- I don't like being alone..." he looked at me confused. "every night, I have nightmares about... the maze." I told him holding back tears. "oh you poor thing" he paused as if he wanted to say something else. "i- im sorry darling." he said as he got up and left. 

sorry? why is he sorry? about what...

forget about it I'm going to go back to sleep since I stayed up thinking about that girl I had beat the shit out of. if there was a curve... I would have kicked her head into it until I could see her skull. 

after a lay, they're still unable to sleep two guards walked into my room. "Janson wants to see you," they said and I nodded. they brought me to a room a assumed is his, I sat down on a chair in front of a desk and waited for Janson. he soon walked in, and put his hand on my shoulder. "hello, darling." he said and i smiled warmly at him. "you are great at fighting my dear." he said as he went to set down on the other side of the desk. "but, you can't be hurting the others." he said after a moment. "I know, Janson. she was being rude and wouldn't stop when I asked her to." I sighed. "yes, but you broke her nose, and badly hurt the other one," he said and looked me in the eyes. 

he lightly chuckled and stood up, slowly making his way over to me. "you know, I'm supposed to be mad... but I'm impressed" he said with a smirk. "maybe you should train, with me. your skills are useful." he said as he sat down in front of you at his desk. I nodded in response looking down at the ground. he gently put his finger on my chin and tipped my face to him. "come on, look at me." he said still smirking. he leaned down to my lips and slowly put his on mine. 

smut warning!

after a few minutes of a heated make-out session, he soon grabbed my waist and pulled me onto my feet. then he sat down him my chair and pulled me onto him. he brushed my hair away from my neck and slowly started kissing and sucking my neck. Janson found my sweet spot and bit it lightly, earning a small moan from me. I felt him get hard through his jeans, making my face turn red. I wanted more of this man than I knew.  

he pulled off my shirt and started to unclip my bra, "are you sure you want this?" he asked in my ear. "yes." I said quickly turning around and straddling him, pulling off his shirt. I stood up to take my pants off as he did him. he unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants to the floor. he was left in his boxers and I was left in my panties. he pulled me up onto him and I wrapped my legs around his waste. Janson slipped his fingers inside my panties, rubbing my clit. i quietly moan in his ear as he went faster. 

he put one more finger in and stuck them inside me, curling the around.  "please," I moaned out. "please what, my dear? we use our words." he said with a smirk on his face. "please, Janson. I want you." I said, earning a deep chuckle from him. he pulled his fingers out of me, and pulled off his boxers. letting his nine-inch cock out. I stroked him fast him grunting from the paste.  

he set me down on the desk while I try not to look at his cock. without warning, he entered me thrusting hard and fast. I moan quietly trying to keep it down. clawing at his back while he lay me over his desk, on top of me. still thrusting hard and fast. his silent grunts of satisfaction echo through my brain. I felt the knot build up in my stomach build as he trusted harder. I moaned with pleasure and bit my lip trying to stop myself from being too loud. Janson grabbed my lips with his and pulled me into a passionate kiss. I heard his light grunts as he separated are lips, pulling himself out of me. me and he tried to catch our breaths as we both got our clothes back on.

 "God I love you," he said plopping himself down on his bed. I lay down beside him and he wrapped his arms around my body. I giggled and nuzzled my face into his sweet, manly-smelling chest. "y/n, you need to eat." he said all of a sudden, breaking the comfortable silence. I stared at him blankly, confused about how he knows I wasn't eating. "I see you every time, either no tray, skipping, or not actually eating it. I have only seen you eat two times." he said back in my confusion. "sorry.." I mumbled. "it's ok, just please eat next time." he said as he pulled me into his strong embrace.