7. Hot Stuff

Hot Stuff

A good President starts with having many followers on her Facebook account. With three thumb movements, Chelsea launches her page and looks... and looks again...

"Did you see this?"

"I'm driving, dear. I can't look at your phone and, at the same time, guarantee your safety on the road. Can't you read it to me?"

"I have FIF. TY. THOU. SAND. FOLLOWERS! 50.000!"

"Don't be disappointed. This day isn't over yet."

"No, you don't understand. I started this morning with fifty followers. And now I have fifty thousand!"

"When we met this morning, I saw your potential. You deserve better than this. Don't worry. I promised to help you. My friend #2, The Nerd, gets all the images I shoot with the camera on my spiPhone. He makes cool seven-second videos of our hot material. He hacked your account, so you don't have to worry about uploading all that hot stuff by yourself; you're too busy with all your adventures. On your best-day-ever, you should just enjoy everything instead of losing half the day by telling others about it. But you already knew that, of course. When you're the President, your team runs your campaign, while you run the country."

"Fifty thousand followers! And they didn't even broadcast the Tostada commercial yet."

"TV is always behind. I'm sure the commercial is already on your account. The hottest news spreads like a prairie fire in August. Those 50.000 followers know what they're doing. They don't waste time on yesterday's news like the morning papers do."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I have to get used to that. My friend Sandra-Dee, the President's daughter, she has it all the time. She has to read on Twitter why her dad didn't come home for lunch or hear on the nine o'clock news why he cancelled her vacation."

"How many followers does Sandra-Dee have?"

Chelsea's imPhone interrupts our little chat. She looks at the screen: "It's Justin. My... boyfriend..."

"Well? Pick it up. He's probably just interested in you, wants to hear your voice, ask where you are and what you're doing, how you feel... Boyfriends do that, you know."

Chelsea puts her phone on the speaker and answers the call: "Hi... Justin."

"Hi, love. I was wondering... I've been wandering all night, you know, all alone, dialling about a thousand numbers lately, I almost jerked the phone off, off the wall that is, but nobody wanted to be with me, nobody wanted to come to my place for a chat and a... I need some hot stuff tonight, baby. So I thought of you. Long time no see. I was sort of wondering if you want to come over."

"I can't come, Justin. I'm in Spain right now."

"I can make you come, love. I know it's kinda late, but... you know... A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, and there isn't really a better moment for it than right now, you know. You know, I was a little... absentminded the last time I saw you, love, but those Parker twins, with their long blond hair and their big boobies, you know, they didn't allow you to join the party, they sort of wanted me all for themselves, and who am I to say no? So, tell me, are you coming to my place or not? I'll give it to you like you've never had it before, love."

Chelsea's tone is rather cool: "The Parker twins are not available?"

"No, love. You know how cheap girls like them are; there's this new kid at school, Chris Grey, and now suddenly nobody remembers me. They sort of all run behind him like if he's the latest offer at fashion summer sale. They say he spanks the girls before he... and his dad is a cop, so he uses handcuffs... and his mom has a horse, so he uses her whip... I would never do that, you know. And you're not like that either. But, of course, if you like it, love, we can give it a try, just for fun, to see what it's like to be dominated by me..."