Chapter 27

Andrew's pov
We parted ways cuz I had to go to work. They called me and told me i had to come to work today. Ugh, I am so tired. I drove there and we were having a meeting. Well apparently, my fans wants me to be posting on my YouTube channel. After that live they stopped sending me d*ath threats and stopped accusing Lexi of being a stalker. I'm glad I explained it to them. I am pretty sure that if I didn't I would be d*ed by now. I recorded the video and uploaded. It was just talking about random stuff and songwriting. I was planning on writing a song about Lexi but I wouldn't release any moment from now. I planned on releasing it after sometime. Lexi and I are 'dating' at the same time not' dating'. We aren't cuz she is basically still with Ben. I am glad cuz she is a part of my life. We met 2 years ago. We've had so many memories. Our fans understood our relationship. They apologised to Lexi for the accusations. We told them our relationship was just being friends. Lexi went back to California to sort some things out. I was lonely and luckily I had to sign a contract with a company in California. I met up with her and paparazzi got us. I was her rumoured boyfriend. Why not her actual boyfriend? She went to see her family members and they were surprised when they saw her. Not them acting like they didn't kick her out of the house. Some days later, I met the Ben Azelart. He came straight to me and hugged me. Bruh I don't even know you the fuck? He whispered into my ear you are with that filthy b*tch she is such a sl*t. I widened my eyes. This was shocking, how could he say something that mean?