Chapter 9

~ The next day~
Lexi's pov
I just woke up Andrea was still asleep so decided to get some groceries. I left the house took an uber and went H.E.B . I went through the aisles and got a lot of things. I wanted to try things so I bought them. I went back home. She was still sleeping so I decided to vlog and later edit it. It was a little house tour. I started editing. Its was around 11AM. Andrea and I decided to go out and do you nails. We had an appointment at 1pm so we had to leave. I went to her room and knocked. She yelled come in. I went in and greeted her and saw she was getting ready.

A: good morning Lexi
L: you good?
A: yh, I spoke to my boyfriend this morning.
L: what did he say?
A: well I am sad about this news but I think it's for the best. He said he wants us to move to Australia.
L: oh, so when are you guys leaving?
A: I told him to give me sometime cuz i wanna spend more time with you and Andrew. He understood and said okay.
L: aww, I will miss you. I will be lonely when you leave.
A: don't worry, you got Andrew with you.
L:*blushes* let's go.
A: okay I will ignore the fact that ur face just turned red, totally understandable.
L: haven't you teased me enough?
A: babygirl I just started.
L: let's go.

We are arrived at the mall and decided to get some clothes. We entered a few shops but she couldn't find what she wants. While we were still looking, Andrew called me

A: hey Lexi, where are you? I am at your door but Andrea is not opening the door.
L: Oh Andrew we went out. She said she needed som-
A: what do you mean out? Let me talk to Andrea. Sis,Why do you go out.
S(Andrea): oh I needed some clothes so we-
A: are you trying to get yourself killed or some sh*t. I thought I warned you not to get out of the house. If you want mom to find you, keep doing what you are doing, I will not save you when she has you. Use your brain, if mom finds you, I am also in trouble for lying to her. I am helping you and this is how you repay me? I wish I never helped you, I wish you never came to me. I regret taking you in when you had no one.
L: okay okay Andrew that's enough you are hurting her. I will call you later.

ANDREA WHERE ARE YOU GOING? WAIT FOR ME. I screamed while following her people were looking at me weirdly but I didn't mind them. I followed her until I tripped. I got up and looked at both directions to trace her but I didn't see her I was starting to worry I ran to the parking lot. I saw.............

Yep that the end of this chapter. I hope you loved this chapter too. I know I am a disappointment I am sorry. Tomorrow you guys will get a double update okay Thank you guys for 900+ reads I love you all.
Peace✌
~Jada~
Edit2: the hell. We hitted 1k on Saturday, then 1.05k. I woke up on Sunday it was 1.10k. I am grateful.i love you guys. As a celebration you guys will get three updates. Thank you