Chapter 24

Mrs Rivera's pov
I just landed in Texas I am so excited to see Lexi. I have missed here so much. I would have called her if I had a phone. Ben accidentally broke my phone when he was pranking Brent. I actually wrote down her house address. I took a cab and went to the address. I rang the doorbell but no one was home, I sat at the porch waiting, sat there for about 2 hours and decided to go the neighbour  and ask if I could borrow the phone.
Andrew's Manager(AM)
AM: oh hello, what can I do for you?
MRSR: Umm, by any chance can I borrow your phone, i lost my phone so i am unable to reach her but she lives in that house.
AM: oh you are Lexi's mom?
MRSR: yes I am, can you by any chance lend me you phone.
AM: yh sure. Please come inside.
MRSR: thank you.* calls Lexi but doesn't pick up* well she isn't picking up.
AM: let me try,I know someone who might know where she is. * calls Andrew* Aye Drew
A: sup man. What's popping?
AM: while Drew are you on your way home.
A: yh we will be there like in 2 hrs
AM: we? Are you with Lexi?
A: yh she is here. We are having lunch. Why?
AM: nothing. Well okay bye.
A: Bye
MRSR: Well we know she is safe. She is with your son.
AM: he is not my son but I treat him as such.

Lexi's POV
While I was looking for Brent, Andrew came to me and back hugged me.
He asked why I was crying? I didn't even realise that I was crying I was so excited to see Brent. I missed him. I excuse myself. I went to the bathroom. On my way back, someone had me in headlock. He said I finally get to see you Lexi. I was scared I was hitting him to get go of me then I recognized the voice it was Brent. Ah this boy, my life just flashed before my eyes. The next thing I saw was Brent on the fall. Andrew punched him.
L: oh no. Andrew, he was not trying to kill me that's how he plays with me. That's my brother.
A: oh. I am so sorry, I didn't know. *he helps Brent up* Man I am so sorry.
B: that hurts so bad.
L: Sorry Brent, that's what you get for doing that to me.
B: so who is this guy? Is this the reason why you came to Texas..for him? Leaving BEN?

That name, I never knew that I will hate a name, when i hear it i feel like d*ing. I feel disgusted. I wonder how I survived all this years....I looked at Brent and ignored what he just said. I took his luggage and sent it to the car Andrew followed behind I could tell he wanted to ask if I was okay but decided not to.
I had to go get groceries cuz I have a visitor so Brent finally came and we went to store, Brent just slept cuz he said he was tired. Andrew and I just talked till he got a call from his manager. They spoke and we arrived at the store. I woke Brent up and we went to the store and bought a lot of stuffs. It cost over 200$ and Andrew paid for everything he said it was a way to apologise to Brent. We arrived home and I saw a luggage there, who was it for? I heard my name from a distance. I turned and saw my mom.

L: mom?!!
MRSR: hey lexi, how are you doing?
L: mom, why didn't you tell me that you were coming her? Is Brent aware you are here?
MRSR:I wanted to surprise you.
L: j was at the airport, I picked up Brent if I had known I would have also picked you up.
MRSR: Brent is here?!
L: yh, you didn't know?
MRSR: yh. If he told me, we would have been together. Well it's okay. I miss you so much. I love your place it's cool. Lets go inside.