thirteen; nameless, faceless

nameless, faceless by courtney barnett

elliot christou played by our very own jacob elordi, and alexis christou played by adelaide kane
(warning this chapter has a loose description of sexual assault)

elliot christou played by our very own jacob elordi, and alexis christou played by adelaide kane(warning this chapter has a loose description of sexual assault)

"i'm so excited for slay ball this weekend!" quinni exclaimed, hopping up and down in between darren and tia.

"me too!" tia grinned, swinging her and quinni's hands between them.

tia had been looking forward to mardi graz since last year when she'd finally come out as bi. dispute the fact that everyone knew already.

darren scoffed and adjusted their bag on their shoulder, "the amount of pink-washing that goes on around mardi gras is so gross." their eyes lingered on the abs of the person on the poster they passed making tia snort.

"yeah, but it's queer x-mas." quinni smiled.

"and a chance to get naked," tia sung, "also, i have to tell you guys something about spider-" she managed to get out before amerie pounced on them from behind.

"no!" they all screamed at the top of their lungs, quinni and tia yanking each other close and holding on for dear life. "no! why!" they screamed, realising it was amerie who'd made sure they were all wide awake by now.

"where have you been all my life?" darren shook their head as amerie fell into step with the other three of them.

she hummed happily, "took a self-care day."

"good for you." quinni agreed, continuing swinging her and tia's hands.

"thanks, i went to the beach, had some fish and chips, had some sex." she drew out, shaking her shoulders as she laughed at their faces.

"what!" tia squealed immediately, whacking amerie on the shoulder excitedly.

"ya girl dropped the v-plates!" amerie leant back with a giant smile. "could you tell? you couldn't tell could you? 'cause i don't actually feel that different, do i look different?" she rambled excitedly, "am i glowing?" she struck a pose.

quinni furrowed her brows as she looked closely at her, "no... but you do have a cornflake on your shirt."

amerie looked down and stuck her tongue out trying to reach it as darren looked between them, "who with?" they asked carefully. "no, wait. lemme guess-"

"malakai." amerie answered happily.

tia jumped up and down with her hands on amerie's shoulder's.

darren let out a laugh, "twenty-four hours ago you swore you would never touch a dick again." they sighed happily, "and here you are. amerie has entered the chat!"

"i'm so proud of you!" tia squealed, they'd spoken about this for years, it was huge.

"don't get too excited," amerie sighed, a little extra bounce in her step as they continued their stroll toward the gates.