four; the less i know

it got dark fast and tia was on her last cider, she'd had a few mouthfuls from the vodka bottle to reminisce year seven, but this time it wasn't in a park with a bill-nye-gatorade-billy and some random traffic cone.

she was standing near the fire pit that someone had found at the dump and brought, dusty had broken the limbs off some trees to fill it. the skyline was pretty, the city lights twinkled in front of the glow where the sun had set on the horizon and it wasn't too loud, just a buzz of laughs, alcohol and music.

she was leaning on a tree behind darren as they grabbed the bottle of vodka, drinking straight from it and making her cringe. quietly, she watched them speak with ca$h who'd just handed off a delivery.

she had to bite her lip to stop herself from squealing at the way they looked at each other before ca$h walked away and anxiously adjusted his posture.

he then almost fell into sasha and missy as tia jumped on him and he tried to quickly apologise while she squealed in his ear. ca$h steered away to drop her on the grass near the boys, being yanked down with her.

"oh, my god! oh, my god! oh, my god!" she squealed, sitting up and grabbing him,

he tried not to smile as he shushed her, "if you don't shut ya trap i'm going to smother you with your own hair." he hissed quickly, and she threw her head back laughing.

"okay, okay! fine." tia giggled, letting her pull her up to stand and she brushed the grass and dirt off her back and bum. "mouth zippedy dippedy!" she zipped her mouth and grinned.

ca$h raised his eyebrows and snorted, "i don't need to take care of your drunk ass do i?"

she scoffed and shoved his shoulder, "hey! i am not drunk. just very tipsy. and confused."

he frowned, "what are you confused about?"

tia shrugged and laughed, "i do not remember at all. oh shit, ant!" she forgot even further what was happening and stepped away from ca$h to follow ant who she suspected- now knew was throwing up.

he bent over as he did and she caught up and rubbed his back,  telling him it was all okay and making sure it wasn't going to get on him - or her. she then made sure she took deep breaths as to not sympathetically chuck up too. he stopped after a minute and stood back up to look at her.

she pushed his hat up a little, " hi honey, you have definitely had enough to drink, yeah?" she nodded, squeezing his forearm, "we're gonna get you some water, okay?"

he laughed and shook his head, turning to walk back to darren and sasha's group before she could stop him. "i think i can drink some more." he slurred and she yelled and grabbed him around the waist,

"nope! water first, c'mon." she pulled him in the direction she remembered dropping her bag and thankfully found it, forcing ant to sit down on the side of the marble they were using as a dance floor.

she caught sight of spider who said something to the guys he was talking to and slowly began to make his way in their direction. she kneeled in front of ant after wiping his face and hands with antibacterial wipes she kept in her bag and grabbed his chin with much protest to make him drink from the bottle of water.

"i swear to steve irwin if you spit this out i will attempt to drown you with the bottle, because i am not sober enough to be any nicer." she ordered and he raised his eyebrows, taking a few mouthfuls and groaning loudly.

spider stood hesitantly off to the side of them as tia sorted ant out, "i'm all better, promise." ant insisted and tia rolled her eyes, helping him stand up.