you whip your head about to question your mother's disapproval of the dorm system. you're shot down after her terrifying glare.

indignantly, your mother starts, "you've managed to let my—"

"oh, my goodness, is that you, toshinori? i didn't expect you to still be alive after all of that!" your grandmother giggles, sliding her shoes off by the door and changing into slippers.

your younger siblings following her with arms full of groceries and wide eyes. they send you a look, and you give them the same bizarre and confused look.

all might smiles and stands up, enveloping your grandmother in a tender hug, "it's been a while, hasn't it?"

"too long." your grandmother sighs sweetly before backing up and smacking him against the head, "you told me you'd visit! you only send me lousy letters!"

your jaw slackens, "are you dating fu—flippin' all might?!—"

"oh, don't act as if you tell me everything! tell me why you've kept your sweet boyfriend a secret!"

"what boyfriend?!—" your head whips back to your mother, who grits out a "what."

"you know that adorable izuku boy!—"

"grandma!" you lean into your hands as you groan.

"—besides, sweets, toshinori is just a thorn in my side. like a brother. not a boyfriend."

luckily, your grandmother was able to convince your mother to allow you to live in the dorms. grandma is a g.

despite the whole being besties with all might thing.

and outting your crush on izuku. in front of his mentor.

"given everything that has happened, i'm glad we were able to bring class a back together." aizawa says with his hand to his grey scarf, heights alliance looming behind him.

"so, we all got the go ahead to move on-campus." sero smiles.

hagakure sighs, "it took a looot of convincing for my parents."

you groan, "mine too."

"i was pretty concerned about mine." jirou says with a relieved smile. ojiro points out, "it makes sense. you got the worse of the gas attack."

"we're glad to see the teachers got to come back too, ribbit. i was afraid you wouldn't be allowed. the people at the press conference seemed pretttty upset with you guys."

ochako nods in agreement with asui.

"i was surprised, as well. but circumstances have changed," aizawa tiredly scratches his head, "now, then. i'll explain how your dorm assignments will work shortly. first, however..."

the tired man claps his hands lightly, "we haven't forgotten about the provisional hero licenses you were supposed to get during training camp."

oh, completely forgot about that shit.

"this is important. listen well. kirishima. yaoyorozu. todoroki. midoriya. ida. l/n."

oh shit.

"you six are the ones who broke the rules and went to rescue bakugo that night."

a moment passes by.

aizawa sighs, "based on your reactions, i assume the rest of you were at least aware of their plan."

the breeze picks up dauntingly.

damn, almost as if it's a k-drama and everything.

"i'm going to set aside a number of issues and just say this."

oh lord.

"if it weren't for all might's retirement from the hero scene, i would expel everyone here except bakugo, jiro, and hagakure. the five of who went, of course. but also the remaining twelve who didn't stop them. you betrayed our trust. even if it was to keep your friends from getting into trouble."

his voice becomes sterner by the second, "in order to regain our confidence, you'll need to obey every rule to the letter and live as model students."

aizawa then ends on a "higher" note, "that's all. now. look alive. enjoy your new home."

wooo, so exciting. especially after that speech.

"come here." bakugo says, dragging kaminari to the bushes, who's purely confused, "uh—huh? wait. for what?"

kinda gay if you ask me.

you then see a bunch of lightening bolts and hear kaminari scream before him coming out 100 times dumber, "yay. yay. yay. yay." causing everyone to burst into laughter.

kirishima and you slap a hand to your mouths to stop your giggles when you see bakugo yell for kirishima, who he gives a huge wad of cash to.

you gasp as kirishima screams, "whoa, did you shake him down for cash?!"

you laugh, "damn, i didn't know kami was loaded! i would've jumped him way sooner."

"no! this is my money, you idiots. to replace what you spent, idiot number two."

"uh. how'd you know i bought night vision goggles?"

you gasp dramatically, "oh, my all might, bakugo has a heart. the world is ending."

bakugo just kisses his teeth at your joke, shoving the stack of cash to kirishima's chest, "don't say i never gave you anything. now i'm not in your debt."

bakugo walks away, his hands in his pocket, heading toward the dorm as he shouts, "kaminari, show'em your dumb side."

kirishima smiles to himself before shouting, "sorry, everyone! i know this won't make up for it, but let's all go eat yakiniku tonight on me!"

everyone happily starts heading toward the dormitory, cheering about free dinner while you and mina start chanting together, "meat! meat! meat!"

༻❁༺

a/n
- meat.
- i'm relearning my numbers in korean again and as we get higher and higher i'm struggling
- embarrassing my ancestors fr