Cathrine, Duchess of Cambridge (sister-in-law)

Archie Harrison (son)

Lilibet Diana (daughter)

Other:
Meghan, Duchess of Sussex (ex-wife)

"I love you. I think I always have, but everyone I love tends to leave and I'd never survive losing you."

Their Royal Highnesses Prince William, Duke of Cambridge &Cathrine, Duchess of Cambridge 

Prince William, Duke of Cambridge
&
Cathrine, Duchess of Cambridge 

Married:
April 29, 2011

Children:
Prince George

Princess Charlotte

Prince Louis

"Mum used to call Rosie, 'her daughter she didn't birth.' She always said that she knew it would be made official one day."

"How have we known each other for twenty years and I've only been to Genovia twice?"

They rest of the Royal family as themselves

"You've always been family Adelaide. From the very first time Phillipe carried you into that garden party."

The cast of The Princess Diaries as their respective characters

"Keep your chin up, little princess, or your crown will slip."

Michael Landon as

Michael Landon
as

Prince Phillipe Rupert Charles Renaldi

"There's no great loss without some small gain."

Background:
   When Addy was only two years old Prince Phillipe found her sitting alone by the gates of his castle. After weeks of searching for someone who might know where the young girl had come from, Phillipe decided to keep her and raise her as his own.

Prince Phillipe and Princess Diana were great friends, so it was no surprise that over the years William, Harry, and Addy became close friends as well. The press began to refer to the children as the three musketeers.

Addy was there to comfort Will and Harry when their mother died, and they were there to comfort her when her father died only a few months later. Addy, Will, and Harry all grieved together, which caused the group to grow even closer. 

The group of three were inseparable, and when Will married Kate the three musketeers became four.

Everything was perfect.

Until it wasn't.

"Guys, I'd like you meet Meghan, my girlfriend."

That's when her world began to crumble.

And eventually his world began to crumble as well.

This is the story of how they put each other back together.

~~~~~~~~~~

⚠️Important ⚠️

First,  thank you for thinking this book was going to be worth reading, I hope I meet your expectations. I'm not British so if something seems "to American" please let me know.

Second, for purpose of the plot, this is going to be set before the Queen's funeral, but the Netflix dictionary (which I will not be watching) has already been released. 

Third, I'm not sure on the timeline of The Princess Diaries so I'm just going to wing it. We'll say Mia is the same age as William, and Addy is the same age as Harry. Although I'm not sure how often Mia will appear.

If I didn't explain that enough and you any questions, feel free to ask.

Also Meghan is going to be the villain of this book so if you don't like that don't read.

If you guys have any ideas of what you'd like to see happen, please let me know in the comments or in a private message!

Please vote and comment and thanks for reading!

Until next time, stay safe and I love ya! 😘💜