Epilogue

*Ever since I left to go on that Adventure, it has been 3 days, Since I Left and Now I Came Back*

Me: Alright, I will go first mom would want to see me first, how do I look?

Mii: Like an Omnimage.

Iris: Go On, It's Okay, just tell us when you're ready.

*I walk to the Chicken Coop and I See Mom feeding the chickens, I tap her shoulder, She turns and She clings to Me*

Mom: Joshua! You definitely smell. What are you wearing?

Me: An extraterrestrial superhero uniform, and an Amulet with A Cross On It, also I may have a few things to say... I may have a lightsw- *interrupted by being hugged again, I accepted it*

Mom: I'm just so glad you made it back safely, I missed you so much!

Me: I missed you too, Mama. *The Gate Opens, Mii, Iris, and ZOE-3 see us hugging*

Mii: I guess I don't need to go full detail.

Mom: Mii!

Mii: Now before you say anything to him, he did an excellent job out there, and we may have found some new friends.

ZOE-3: My name is ZOE-3, but my friends call me Zoe, since you are his mother I don't mind if you call me Zoe.

Mom: Nice to meet you. *She shakes the bot's hand, which doesn't seem to be washed, Mom then sees Iris* Who are you?

Iris: I am a girl that your son swept the feet of, the name is Iris, and his new girlfriend.

Mom: Oookkkaaayy?? I feel like I missed a lot.

Noah: JOSHUA, YOU'RE BACK!!

*The Whole Family comes in for a Hug, The Wives of Joshua The Mii, Came Out*

Mii: Girls!

HoneyQueen, Sohyang, and Hinako: Joshua!!

???: SSSHHHHHH!! Girls, I just put him to sleep.

Mii: Him? *He walks to Glamdozer who was holding a Small Baby Boy*

Glamdozer: I knew you'd come back... Meet JJ. *Mii raised an Eyebrow* I named him after you.

Mii: Joshua...

Glamdozer: Yeah.

Sohyang: And you'll be happy to know that each of the three of us took an oath that we would be good godmother's to Joshua the 3rd...

Mii: That's very nice, Girls, this is a really nice present.

Me: Mii, what's up?

Mii: Dad, Meet your grandson.. Joshua The Third... Or for Short "J.J."

Me: You may have to excuse me for a Second... *I was running around the neighborhood yelling over and over...* I AM A GRANDPA!!!! I AM A GRANDPA!!!! I AM A GRANDPA!!!!

Glamdozer: Is He... Gonna be okay?

Mii: It's Been a Long Adventure... I believe this is the best news, He's ever heard.

Glamdozer: I think that we can both agree on.

Iris: So wait, If he's the grandpa then I'm... I could?

Mii: Well, Mom, my dad did spend literally most of the adventure falling in love with Iris I don't know what else to tell you to trust her.

Mom: Hmmm... Well?

Iris: It's true.

Mom: Alright. *Hugged by Iris*

Iris: Thanks Ma'am.

*I come back panting, mostly from yelling the same thing*

Me: Well?

Iris: I'm All Yours.

Mom: Do not waste this woman, Joshua, she's a keeper for you.

Me: I agree. *She and I Kiss*

_________________The End__________________