"Come on stink." She was wearin a silkrobe but I could see her pink lingerie poking through.

I went up to her and crashed my lips on hers and closed the door behind me. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me while I walked to her room.

Yall know what happened next 🤷‍♀️

Aunesti Love Clarke
6:58 pm
September 16, 2022

Atlanta, Georgia

"Hey dad" I said as I walked into his house using my key, Since we were having one of our family dinners I came to help my dad cook.

"Hey sweetie, how was school?" He asked looking up from the sink.

"It was good, what we cookin today?" I asked putting on my apron.

"Aii so we finna make some cajun shrimp alfredo, green beans, and that texas toast garlic bread from the freezer."

"You already thawed out the shrimp?"

"Yeah so go start on the sauce while im cookin these shrimp."

"Ok" and with that we were cooking while listening to my dads playlist.

We finally finished at 7:56 and we started to make the plates for everyone. Zai and Akai knew that they had to be here at 8 or they wouldn't eat so they came a few minutes earlier. I took my apron off and hung it up when I noticed there was an extra plate.

"Dad, who this for?"

"Slim comin over too so go wash ya hands and tell them do it to I just heard they asses pull up. Loud ass cars." He mumbled the last part makin me laugh and washed my hands and when they came through the door I told them to do so aswell.

"POPS WHEA THE PLATES AT?" Akai yelled.

"Dont yell at my daddy." I said and bucked at him.

"Right before I spit in yo food. Auni come help me bring those ungrateful niggas they plates." I laughed and went to go help my dad.

By the time we came back we sat all the plates down and everybody put they phone down.

"Ok my lovely daughter, ungrateful sons, and Slim whats been goin on wit yall."

"Why we gotta be ungrateful" Akai said muggin my dad.

"Right" Zaire cosigned.

"Because yall are and since yall ain got shi to talk abt, im throwin a lil thing at my club-"

"Which one?" Akai interrupted which made my dad huff

"The District"

(Yall this a real club in br but i couldnt think of no other names so yeah)

"Ohh ok contiue"

"As I was sayin before that fuck nigga interrupted me, we gon have that kickback soon and Aunesti you best not be out thea wit yo whole ass out."

Everybody laughed while I just mugged my dad and everybody else.

After that we were all just talking and eating. Once we all finished my brothers and my dad went in the living room to watch the game while I was washin my half of the dishes. I heard someone come into the kitchen and saw that it was Slim.

"Wanna go get high when you done?"

"Yeah, Im almost done so hollon."

"Aii" and he sat at the island watching me as I finished the last pot and put it away.

"Ok we can go."

As we walked out the door I was wondering why he asked me instead of my brothers but i didnt pay much attention to it.

"Dad me and Slim finna go to the store."

"Ok go head." he said without looking and shooing us with his hand.

We walked out the door and headed to his car and when i reached for the door he slapped my hand.

"Youon open yo own door round me, ok?"

"ummm ok"

He opened my door and i thanked him before he walked to the drivers side and got in.

"Aii so we finna go to the gas station, roll this fa me."

He passed me the papers and a bag of weed

"Ok. Imma play sum."

My music started playing and we were on the way to our first location of the night.

———————————————————————

Enjoy!

I had huge writers block this chapter so give me some more ideas!!