"Aight, tell me about him." I moved away and she walked into her kitchen getting something about the fridge.

"I didn't know anything about Brazil, nothing. The most I knew was a favorite color, but for everything else he was so secretive. He was emotionless, he never showed emotion. That didn't stop anything, I stayed with him. It was so many red flags, but guess what? I still stayed with him. To me, he was a Sadist. He liked seeing me in pain, he liked when I cried or got mad. He took that as an advantage and kept doing it. I still stayed with him, I wanted for him to change though. When he broke up with me, I was realizing everything that I should have realized in the relationship. For one, I should have realized my worth." She rinsed the bowl of Grapes out and went to sit on the couch.

"When we broke up, I gave myself one day to cry. It wasn't easy, but I did what needed to be done. I kept questioning myself where did I go wrong, what could I have done to be a better girlfriend. It wasn't me, it was him. I played my part real good. He treated me so fucking bad and I am embarrassed for even letting myself get treated so damn poorly. My dad always taught me how I should be treated and then I went to settle for less. That's embarrassing, KJ." She cried.

I wanted so badly to pull her into a hug but I didn't. I finished letting her talk. I felt like she needed this. It's like she been holding this in since Friday and haven't had nobody to talk to about it. But I was gone let her know that I was here.

She'on needa be holding allat in 'cause it ain't doing nothing but preparing you for a mental breakdown. I needed to take my own advice though.

"I don't want to see myself like that. I don't want to be in a relationship and I'm like how I was in my last relationship. I want to be happy, I want to know things about my significant other. I want to be able to come to my significant other about every and anything without him seeming like I'm bothering him. I don't want to be depressed, not like how I was with him."

"I apologize for ignoring you when I should have just communicated with you. You right, I'm playing with your feelings. It was wrong of me, KJ. I'm just scared, I don't want to get done like that. Like I know relationships aren't perfect. It's not always gone be rainbow and sunshine, it's gone be raining and dull days too. However, Ion want the raining and dull days to overpower the rainbow and sunshine days. You feel where I'm coming from?" She turned to look at me and I nodded.

I wiped the tears that were on her cheek and lifted her chin up.

"I'm not gone do you like that, True, and I know my word's probably don't mean shit to you, but my actions will. My momma taught me how to treat a female, and best believe I'm use what she taught me. I'm not that nigga and I never will be, you hea' me? Don't let that ignoring shit happen again and another thing, if you need somebody to talk to, talk to me. Shit talk to Kova, that lil girl might be annoying, but she definitely know how to give some good ass advice and be there for people."

"Might I add, I'm the same way. Let that shit out, mama. Don't be holding allat shit in 'cause it ain't doing nothing but preparing you for a breakdown. That shit is unhealthy as fuck. Like I said don't take me for that type of nigga, I can't watch my lady crying her eyes out and I'm enjoying that shit. With you crying like this, it got me feeling some type of way."

"I won't make you beg for attention, I won't make you beg for love. You shouldn't have to beg for shit like that. I gotchu, True. I know it's gone take you some time to believe the shit, but I do gotchu. Ion want you ignoring me, aight?"