You stopped and looked back, a bit confused why she was following you. She seemed nervous. But, she just spoke what was on her mind.

Ahri: I'm really sorry about last night! I-I know there's not excuse and I didn't mean to try and push you into that position. If you're mad, I understand. I just want you to know that I didn't mean to hurt you.

You stared at her. You tilted your head with narrowed eyes.

What was she talking about?

Y/N: What?

Ahri: L-Last night. I tried to make a move on you.

You slowly shook your head. She must mean trying to get you to kiss her.

Y/N: No, you didn't. You were drunk and being a pain, but you didn't make a move. And I'm not upset at you.

Ahri ran her finger against the rail of the stairs, nervously looking down.

Ahri: Then why do you sound upset?

You didn't even mean to. You sighed and crossed your arms.

Y/N: I'm not. I promise. It's just, I didn't sleep that well sitting against the wall.

Ahri looked at you.

Ahri: You could've slept in the bed with me.

You knew that was an option. But, even then, something stopped you. An unseen force that was still latched into your mind. It pulled you off that bed and onto the floor. It kept you from holding her. From being with her.

Y/N: Didn’t want to disturb you.

Ahri: You wouldn't have.

You flinched.

Y/N: I would've.

Ahri watched you, trying to figure out why you were acting this way. You scratched the back of your neck, allowing Ahri the chance to see what your tattoo really said.

"After The Party"

What did that mean?

Y/N: Anyway, I should go. I'll text you later.

Ahri: Okay.

You turned and walked to the door, leaving Ahri standing there with uncertainty.

What was the matter?
---------------
You laid in bed and stared at the roof with a blank expression. You didn't even have a fan to stare at anymore. No, you lost those privileges. Talk about an unusual punishment. Then again, you probably deserved it.

You probably deserved all of this. The constant droning in your mind about all the shit you failed to do. The things you never said that echoed in your head like a broken record. The feeling of the cold rain that soaked your skin that night.

You relieved that moment everytime you closed your eyes. It still hurt just like a knife digging into your chest. And some nights you wished it would just pierce your heart already.

Your phone went off, but it was on the floor and away from you. Was it Ahri?

You shut your eyes closed. You were probably hurting her right now. She deserved better. She deserved the world. She had it in the palm of her hand, she could have anything she wanted with the snap of her fingers. You were barely even a speck to her star.

Why did she even bother with you still? You couldn't give her anything. You were worthless.

Worthless.