Forever Yours

Ahri opened her eyes slowly. Her head hurt and she felt like she was going to dry up like a raisin, but she was alive. She groaned as she rolled from her stomach to her side, getting a good look at her wall. Her eyed trailed for a moment, her vision blurry, before she noticed what appeared to be a heap of clothes.

She dreaded having to do laundry right now, but the sight of clothes forced her to think about a memory from the night prior. She immediately shot straight up and held her blanket to her chest. She scrambled to her feet and rushed out of her room, immediately B-Lining to one of the guest rooms. She opened the door without knocking and dove right onto the bed.

Evelynn gasped awake and began to fight against the weight, but Ahri just held on and whined.

Ahri: Eve!

Evelynn: What the fuck?!

Ahri whined some more while Evelynn managed to sit up and glare at her friend. She smacked Ahri's head.

Evelynn: This better be good.

Ahri: I tried to have sex with Y/N last night.

Evelynn's eyes grew wide and she immediately looked back at her friend.

Evelynn: WHAT?!

Ahri buried her head into the pillows, but Evelynn forced her up.

Evelynn: What happened?!

Ahri: I was drunk and he knew I didn't like sleeping in my clothes so he gave me some to change into and he turned away cause he's a gentleman and I was topless and I tried to make a move on him but he just made me put ny shirt on and we cuddled a bit before I fell asleep but I think he hates me now.

Evelynn was honestly impressed that she said that all in one breath. However, their private conversation was interrupted by a knock at the open door. They both looked up to see you standing there. They were both pretty surpised for a number of reasons.

1.) You were here.

2.) You weren't wearing anything with long sleeves meaning they could see your actual body frame.

3.) You had a tattoo along your forearm that looked like a quote of some kind.

4.) You looked like you just woke up as well.

Y/N: Uh, morning?

Ahri: Y/N. What are you doing here?

You gestured to her room before slipping your hands into your pockets.

Y/N: I fell asleep in your room. Then you woke up and ran out, so I wanted to make sure you were alright. Thought I would hold your hair.

The girls stared at you and reached one single conclusion.

Ahri/Evelynn: I love this boy.

Ahri shook her head and tried to cover herself with the blanket, a bit embarrassed to been seen like this.

Ahri: I'm okay. Are you?

You shrugged as you leaned against the doorway.

Y/N: Tired, but that's about it. But, if you're okay, I'm gonna head out.

Ahri nodded.

Ahri: Okay. Be safe. Text me when you get back?

Y/N: Sure.

You rolled off the doorway and headed off without another word. This action didn't go unnoticed. Ahri tilted her head when she realized you seemed upset. Were you actually mad at her?

She began to worry and quickly jumped out of bed and hurried to catch up to you. She caught you right when you reached the bottom of the stairs.

Ahri: Wait!