Hoodie

A Week Ago.....

Ahri was sitting on her bed and hummed to herself as she wrote some new lyrics. Nothing too crazy, just something to do while she waited for Evelynn to come over. She said she had something to show her, and Ahri was a tad bit worried. Still, she trusted her best friend.

Another thing to note was what she was wearing. A pair of white skinny jeans and the hoodie that you had let her borrow during the storm. You never really asked for it back, and she liked wearing it, so she hasn't given it back. You still haven't said anything when she wore it to your house.

Though she did find something odd one day. She had her hands in the pockets but found something lodged in the small hole. Why was there a hole? Because what she found was an old cigarette butt. It must've burnt a hole without you realizing.

Though, Ahri didn't know if you smoked. You never smelt like it. And the butt seemed to be very old by the smell. A fox had a good nose. Luckily the hole wasn't big enough for anything to fall out of it, but it did had a kind of hidden charm to it.

Suddenly, Ahri's door swung open and Evelynn walked in holding a tablet. Ahri watched as her friend marched across her room before taking over her desk. The blonde girl looked at the open door, then to her friend. Her ears dropped.

Ahri: Well, hello to you too.

Ahri got up and walked over to her door, closing it, before she found Evelynn watching her.

Evelynn: You're still wearing that thing?

Ahri looked down at herself and shrugged.

Ahri: It's comfortable.

Evelynn: Do you ever take it off?

Ahri: Of course I do. I wash it and stuff. I just mostly sleep in it.

Evelynn lowered her sunglasses to stare at her friend with a judgemental look. Ahri crossed her arms, not appreciating the judgment, but Evelynn shook her head and turned back to the tablet.

Evelynn: You're hopeless, girl. Never change.

Ahri rolled her eyes and walked over to her friend. She noticed that she had a sound file pulled up. This was one that Ahri hadn't seen before.

Ahri: What's this?

Evelynn: My next song. Figured we could do a collab.

A collaboration? Ahri did like those. Especially with her friends. Recording was more fun, making a video was easier, and she didn't have to struggle as hard with lyrics.

Evelynn: Only I have an issue.

Ahri: What?

Evelynn: Well, I'm lost for lyrics. But, I figured since you're all Ms. Girlfriend now.....

Ahri: Don't call me that.

Evelynn: that you would have some emotion to share. Maybe a story that we could weave into a song?

Ahri rubbed her arm. She was a bit unsure about making a song based on her time with you. Her mind immediately went back to your date at your house. How you nearly got caught. Her cheeks started to turn a bit red, which didn't go unnoticed.

Evelynn snapped her fingers and pointed at the younger girl.

Evelynn: There. You just thought about something, didn't you?

Ahri: No! N-No I didn't!

Liar.

Evelynn smirked and started to play the sample.