Y/n: Ok.

FYI, Y/n was secretly fixing/rebuilding the bunk-beds.

Timeskip to five days

At a dinner party in Atlas

In a very large mansion in the Kingdom of Atlas, we see a party of some sort was going on as guests were either dancing or chatting with others as butlers and maids past around food and drinks on trays.

One the guests was Specialist James Ironwood. Second-in-command of the Atlas Military. Was somewhat enjoying the party, but in all honesty he wanted to leave as he knows the one hosting this party is none other then Jacqass-I mean, Jacques Schnee. CEO of the Schnee Dust Company and right wing faunus hater.

Ironwood:*drinking wine* Uh...why did I have to come here........though I can just say I have a urgent mission. Yeah that could wo-

Before he can finish his sentence someone tugged on the back of his sleeve jacket.

???: Um, excuse me?

Ironwood: Huh?*turns around* Good evening young miss-

Right in front of him was Winter(age: 8), Weiss(age: 5) and Whitley(age: 3)

Right in front of him was Winter(age: 8), Weiss(age: 5) and Whitley(age: 3). Weiss meanwhile has a red swollen mark on face indicating that she was slapped or hit there. Ironwood was a bit shocked seeing the mark.

Winter: Hello Mr. Ironwood, sir. You help people right? Can you help us?

Ironwood: Uhh.....

Weiss sniffs as a tear was threatening to come out.

Ironwood:.......Let me make a call....

Winter:*smiles* Thank you.

Later at Beacon Academy

We see Professor Ozpin at his personal dorm about to make a sandwich when his scroll rings.

Ozpin: I wonder who that could be?*checks the caller ID* Specialist Ironwood? Hmm.

Ozpin:*answers the call* Ah, Specialist Ironwood. This is a surprise, what might be you calling about?

Ironwood:*on call* Hello Headmaster, listen I need a favor.

Ozpin: How big is this favor?

Ironwood:*on call*.......Very, VERY big.

Ozpin: Hmmm. Do you happen to have Mr. Schnee's children with you at the moment?

Ironwood became silent after hearing that.

Ozpin: Need not to worry. As I was secretly given some documents from Mrs. Schnee. And I have the perfect new family for them.

Ironwood:*on call* Who?

Later Back at Patch

Tai:....Honey, why is Qrow duct taped to the ceiling?