Chapter 2: The octagram in the circles of the chunin exam

Orochimaru was sitting in the main room of his hideout and he had placed eight scrolls in the shape of an octagram. While researching new jutsus, he found a jutsu called Demon Summoning Jutsu. In the book in which he found it, there were precise instructions for the summoning. His first attempt failed, but the attempt alone consumed a large amount of chakra and two days later the scrolls suddenly lit up.

The newly arrived beings looked around carefully in their new surroundings. They found themselves in a large room that was paved with brown tiles. Even the ceiling and walls were paved with it. "What strange architecture.", Dagroule commented with folded arms and an attentive gaze. The highlight of the room was a huge snake sculpture whose eyes were lit with candlelight, creating a frightening sight. "How creepy." said the little fairy called Ramiris. But when the Demon Lords looked at her, they noticed that the once small fairy was in her adult form. She earned some questioning looks. "What is going on? Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked in an uncertain voice.

"You've grown up.", Milim said in a casual tone of voice. "What?!!" Ramiris looked over her body and could hardly believe she was back in her adult form. "Why is that?" she asked the blue slime.

"Ciel why is that?"

"Because she now has chakra and no Magicules in her body, her body has changed back to its original form," Ciel explained.

"Because you now have the power of this world, that's why your body has changed back to its adult form," Rimuru took over Ciel's explanation. Some understood the explanation and others still had questioning faces. But they seemed to accept the answer. During Rimuru's answer, Luminous found several scrolls lying on the ground. "Do you think these scrolls were used to try and summon us?" the vampire asked into the group. "Ramiris can you create a small ball of light that gives more light?" asked Rimuru and Ramiris immediately complied with his request.

Rimuru took the scroll and had Ciel analyse it. "Yes, that is why we are here now," Rimuru announced. "Interesting, so in this world, summoning is only possible with tools in the form of scrolls," Guy talked to himself and everyone in the troupe agreed with him.

Suddenly, footsteps echoed through the corridors towards the room where the unknown creatures were. "I welcome you to this world unknown to you," said a black-haired woman or man with yellow eyes and pointed pupils. Behind the creature walked a young man with glasses and a pigtail. "Wow I thought you were the only one I knew who was having an identity crisis," Guy said smiling at Rimuru. "What do you mean you're the one offering your female form to every guy you like," Rimuru countered with an aggressive undertone. During the two's discourse, Diablo and Velzard appeared behind Rimuru. Who gave Guy a deadly look. He lowered his head in defeat and realised that he could not fight Rimuru.

"Are you done now, you puny creatures. You are standing before a member of the legendary Sanin. So hold your tongues, you maggots," the boy behind him said in an arrogant tone. Unfortunately for him, he hurt the pride of two people and immediately got the receipt. Milim and Guy slammed the boy into the closest wall of the room. Rimuru went to the two and calmed them down. "Hehehe you got the receipt for your behaviour right away Kabuto." laughed the man named Orochimaru in front of them. The boy named Kabuto braced himself, put his glasses back on and said. "Yes you are right Lord Orochimaru, with them you could very likely take Konoha."

"Yes they seem exceptionally strong." he said with a dirty laugh. Rimuru noticed that he wanted to check the strength of them with this arrogant statement. "So what do you want from my unsurpassable Lord Rimuru?" asked Diablo with his typical love for Rimuru. "Hehehe I want you to help me take a village called Konoha," Orochimaru demanded.

"And what can you offer us in return?", Testarossa wanted to know. "Freedom. Konoha is one of the 5 great ninja realms. If it becomes public that 15 demons appeared in this world, you will be entered in every bingo book. However, if I take over Konoha I can offer you freedom." the Sanin explained with small smile. All 15 looked at each other, no one really knowing who should make a decision. "We need a leader. So in my opinion, there is no better choice than me." said a cocky Guy. However, he earned several sceptical looks. The demons and all the True Dragons disagreed. "We should vote, there is really only one right choice but if Guy wants to run against him, let him get his campaign. So it's either Guy or Rimuru," Luminous said.