1

Wow, this book already has 71 reads!! Thank you, guys, I really appreciate it

──────

Two Months Earlier

I keep getting emails from creepy people. Of course I ignore them, block them or whatever. I usually don't care to read them since we get threats all the time ...but this time I got a text, a death threat.

"Be prepared for your dongsaengs to hurt, Soobin."

My whole body shuddered, anger and fear rising inside of my chest. I couldn't believe someone would threaten my maknaes. Another text came through making me freeze in fear as I stood in the dance practice room. "Come outside into the hallway, Soobin." I looked up, feeling chills go down my spine. Someone was just pranking me right? Right...?

"I'll be right back," I said to the others who were getting their stuff ready to leave the room and go home. They all nodded and kept doing whatever they were doing. I opened the door cautiously, looked around the empty hallway. Another text came through but it was photo. I clicked on it and it was me. A photo of me, standing in the hallway, looking at my phone. My jaw dropped open, fear suddenly hit me like a train.

I quickly typed back, "Leave me alone."

"I'll leave your maknaes and hyung alone if you come to the empty dance room down the hall." I shook my head, knowing that the person could see me. "Now. Unless you want your poor maknaes to be in pain."

I swallowed hard, and felt anxiety rush through my body, as fear started to overtake my head. Whoever this was would hurt the maknaes? I briefly imagined them laying in blood, dying, because of me. I started to take a few steps down the hallway when a door opened and Taehyun called out to me, "Hyung! We have to go now! A meeting with our manager."

"Oh, um, okay," I bite my lip anxiously and turn around away from the practice room, hoping I wouldn't get the maknaes hurt for what I just did.

A feeling in my gut told me otherwise. Something bad was going to happen and it would be my fault.