Chapter 79: Vegeta Reborn

Magsimula sa umpisa

Pybara and Hatska could see it, the energy stolen from Moro returning to their homes across the universe

Pybara: The spirit energy stolen by that Moro guy is returning to the planets it came from.

Hatska: Vegeta did it!

-

Caulifla runs to my side, wrapping her arms around me, causing me to groan in pain

Caulifla: Y/N! Are you okay?!

Y/N: Y-yeah... Might've pushed it a bit too far with Ultra Instinct, can't really feel my legs

Caulifla eases her grip around me

Caulifla: So, what's this spectacular new technique Vegeta's using?

Y/N: Forced Spirit Fission. It tears apart things that were combined through fusion or absorption. I remember Elder Pybara of Yardrat mentioning it, but I never got to learn it. It's incredible.

Piccolo: You mean... this is the life energy of those he's killed

Vegeta: Yes. I could even extract those other Namekians you fused with ages ago. Kami and Nail, am I right?

Piccolo froze in shock

Y/N: Good going, Vegeta! That wasn't a technique I got to learn!

Vegeta: Of course not. We underwent the same training, but I'm more talented than you and Kakarot. Victory is mine this time, Y/N!

Moro burst out of the ground and charged at Vegeta again. Vegeta was now much faster though, allowing him to dodge the incoming blow and kick Moro in the chest, every blow causing more energy to leave Moro.

Vegeta: To be honest, this never sat right with me! Absorption, fusion, and all that stuff... it doesn't reflect one's inherent power. All I crave... IS A FAIR FIGHT!

Vegeta punted Moro into the air,

Vegeta: So why don't you stop relying on strength stolen from others and simply fight with your own power? Or is your own power barely enough to keep you standing?!

Moro stood up again, looking even older than before.

Piccolo: Was Vegeta training on Yardrat?

Y/N: Yeah, seems like it. Shame he didn't bring us some of that Yardratian armor as a souvenir.

Caulifla: Yardrat? Is that the place you learned your Instant Teleportation?

Y/N: Instant Transmission, yeah.

-

Hataska: Elder Pybara, when those planets get back their life energy, will the inhabitants be revived?

Pybara: No... Too much time has passed for most of those alien races to come back to life. However, revival should be possible for tribes with potent life forces.

ON NEW NAMEK

The energy expelled from Moro reached New Namek, reviving the Namekians.

Namekian: W-what happened to us?

On Earth, Esca could sense the energy return to Namek

Esca: Can it be?!

Dende: Esca?

Esca: I THINK A NUMBER OF NAMEKIANS HAVE COME BACK TO LIFE! W-well, not the ones killed by Moro himself, but the ones who died when their energy got drained away.

Bulma: For real? Even though it's been months since they died?!

Esca: The Dragon Balls we left behind must have somehow protected everyone, keeping the planet and its lifeforms from rotting!