"When abouts?"

"When Dante gets everything settled with his mafia"

Not long then. "So if we do move to Italy before our wedding then we'll have it there?"

"Yes exactly yes. He wanted to move to Italy for a long time now. But with all of this mess that happened he couldn't"

"Mhm. He's asleep" I said saying that Carlo fell asleep. Thalia thanked me and took him upstairs to their bedroom.

"I'm glad you're back Dior" Xavier said.

"Thanks"

"No. Thank you for saving us that night"

"We went through this many times. It wasn't a problem"

"How do you feel having your first kill?"

"I don't even feel bad about it"

"Vincenzo era" he said coughing playfully.

"Ha ha ha you're so funny"

"He is" a male voice said from behind us. It was the boys. As in Alessandro, Dante, Alfonzo and Matteo. They came back from the office.

"He might not be funny but he is right" Alfonzo pointed out. I shrug not knowing what to reply with. Me and Alfonzo are good now. We talked and we got some things straight with each other.

He told me the whole truth of my past. Most of it was the same thing that Grayson has told me. There wasn't much to my past. Apart from the fact that Alessandro knew about me from the beginning and that my mother and sister got killed.

"Do you want some wine or beer or anything?" Dante asked from beside me.

"No I'm good" he nodded in response putting his hand on my thigh. Suddenly we hear a bang coming from the back door.

"Seriously" I hear Xavier groan. I actually felt him. There wasn't any time for rest now. Something always popped up.

Dante and the boys stand up and walk towards the sound. I decide to follow after them but when I come out of the living room into the hallway the front door bursts open and I'm suddenly being held by my neck by a knife.

I can't make a sound though because that person behind me is holding their hand over my mouth. But the boys weren't too far away so they all came running back to where I was.

But they all stop when they see the person that was holding me. Honestly I had no clue who it was.

"Let her go Ezra" Dante said.

"Why? Because she means so much to you?"

Dante stayed quiet.

"You took something away from me that meant just as much as she means to you"

"Amelia didn't mean anything to Leo. And neither does she mean anything to you. Get over yourself"

"She meant a lot to me. Leo is her boyfriend. So you wouldn't mind if I slit this beauties throat"

"Who cheated on her. You weren't with her basically her whole life Ezra"

"She's still my family-" he gets cut off by groaning in pain. He lets go off of me and falls to the ground. I quickly turn around around to see that Thalia was the one that stabbed him in his neck.

"Are you okay?" She said running up to me.

"Yea. Yea I'm fine. But where did he come from"

"He's Amelia's uncle. She's trying to get revenge by killing you" Dante spoke up from behind me. I shake my head. Why does this girl have to deepen it more.