Kookies & Coffee

"Umm I think this is the one." Heeseung muttered to himself as he cross check the address that is on the message send by jungkook to the name of the cafe.which is
'Kookies & coffee'

So heeseung put the phone inside his pant pocket.and fixed his hat.as he entered the cafe.
The door bell ring a chim.making known of the presence.

"Ohh.good evening sir.I am sorry are not opened yet but we will be in 15 mins." The guy at the counters who slightly looks like a foreigner said and smiled as heeseung stood infront of him.

"Umm actually I am here for the job." Heeseung said politely.

"Ohh.you are the one jungkook had send." The guy asked as dimples peek out. But before heeseung can reply another voice cane out...

"Chan hyung!!changbin hyung is playing games again on his phone without working!!" A boy with puppy features came complaining interrupting the conversation.

"I am not!!" Another guy came with a short stature and big muscular body.

"Lie.lie lie all you do is lie." The latter sang as the short guy glared at him.

"Guys!!stop it!" Chan shouted as he went towards the two boys.to stop the quarrel.

"But hyung he is---" they both started at the same time and glared at each other.

"Seungmin,changbin Stop it!I have someone to introduce." Chan said as the duo stopped arguing now.

"What!?you have someone now?" Seungmin asked shocked.

"And you didn't tell us about it." Changbin spoke in disbelief.

"Wow hyung!I can't believe you were the first one to know about my relationship with lee know hyung." Seungmin said.as changbin shook his head in disbelief.

"Oh dear god!!please shut up both of you.I didn't mean that kind of introduction." Shouted chan frustrated.

"Oh." The duo said both at same time.

"Yeah.so as I said last time jungkook had sent someone to work at the shop.he is the one." Chan said as he showed heeseung behind him.

"Introduce yourselves guys." Chan said.

"Hello I am seungmin.nice to meet you." Seungmin said as he smiled.

"And I am your handsome guy changbin but you can also call me---" changbin said but was cut off by Seungmin.

"Pig." Said seungmin. As changbin glared at him.

"Come on stop it." Scolded chan as he turned towards Heeseung.

"And I am bang chan.but just call me chan.I work as a manger here.Seung min work as barista and changbin work as patissier." Chan said as he introduced him and the others.and they all look at Heeseung as it was Heeseung 's turn.

"Umm I am heeseung.nice to meet you." Heeseung introduced himself as he took off his hat as it is a common curtesy to show your face when introducing your self.

"Woah you are a handsome.I couldn't see under that cap." Complimented seungmin bluntly as heeseung blushed furiously.

"Th--ank you.but I think you guys are more handsome." Said Heeseung as he complimented others as the guys infront him are handsome just like his friend group.'maybe seoul is only filled with beautiful peoples' heeseung thought.

"Well yes that I am--" changbin started but immediately got cut off by chan.

"Ok enough now.there only 5 mins more before we open." Said chan as he ushered the duo into kitchen and then he turned towards heeseung.

"So heeseung,you are gonna serve the food and drinks.don't worry much customers will not come today much as it is monday.there is another kid named jeongin who is also work as a part timer like you he couldn't for some reason.
Can you can manage alone for now?" Asked chan as he looked tensed.

"Yeah.its fine I can manage." Heeseung as he smiled brightly so chan can relax.

"Thank you." Said chan as he also smiled as he looked at heeseung

After the 5 minutes the cafe opened ad chan flipped the board sign from close to open.

And Heeseung changed into his work clothes as Seungmin and changbin are at their respective positions one is at kitchen and one is at coffee machine.

"*ding*ding* the bell rang as the first customer came and like that heeseung started his new part time job.

After few hours all the customer started leaving the cafe making only the staff remain.

" good job everyone."chan said as he wore a big smile as all followed along saying good job every one.

"Sorry.I hope it was not too much work for you.I promise that other guy will definetly fill his place tomorrow." Chan apologized for the under staff.

"Ah now don't apologize.it was not that much work as you said there were less customers.and I enjoyed my work here." Heeseung as he shook his head and gave a big smile.

"Heeseung!" Before their conversation continue seungmin interrupted as he called heeseung and gave him a cover.

"Eh what are these ?" Heeseung asked as seungmin placed the bag in his hand.

"Oh these are the remaining cookies and sweets for today." Seungmin said.

"Eh but is it ok for me to take it?" Asked heeseung.

"Of course you can.take it as welcome gift for now.we actually forgot about newcomer so we didn't prepare anything.next time we will go somewhere ok?" Seungmin said.

"Thank you but I think it is more than enough hyung." Heeseung said as gave a big smile to seungmin.

"Aww you are cute.broo" changbin said as he pinched heeseung's cheek.who flushed red at the action.

"Hey!don't scare the newbie." Chan scolded as he made changbin to retreat his hand.

"It's getting late.lets hurry and close up." Chan said as he clapped his hands as all the members started cleaning and closing the doors.

After few minutes all the staff were now standing outside the cafe.

"Heeseung are you sure you can go alone?" Chan asked.as Seungmin and changbin were already gone for the day right after the closing of the cafe.making only chan and heeseung outside the cafe.

"Yeah.I am.don't worry.then I will get going." Heeseung said as he reassured chan on his words.

Well its not like some one will kidnap him.in a busy city streets of Seoul.

"Okay I guess bye then.make sure to text in the group chat we had or to my number separately after reaching your home ok?" Said chan.

"Yeah.I will bye." Heeseung said as he waved at chan who waved back as they go on their separate ways.

Heeseung's pov :

'What is this?it feels like some one is watching me?' I thought as looked at the busy street I am in.so I looked back and saw normal people.nothing suspicious.

'Maybe I am over thinking.yes that be must it!' I thought as I continued to walk as I clutch my bag straps tightly.

And as I enter into the street of my house .......

Author's pov :

As heeseung was turned around a hand came up muffling his scream as he struggled to get out of the mysterious man's hold.

"Sir we collected the person.as you said." A man in black suit talked as heeseung was forced to sit in the unknown car.

First of all thanks for all the people who had been waiting for the chapter. I had just finished my exams so I could only write now I am sorry I made you guys wait.

I hope you all will like this chapter.

MineOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara