Dangerous

"Oh you idiots are finally here huh?" Soobin said as he saw the trio came with their disheveled self's.to which the trio gave an eye roll while taehyun watched enjoying their reactions and Heeseung looked at them concerned.

"Are you guys ok?" Asked heeseung.

"Finally a person who care about me.that's my friend." Beomgyu said as he went to heeseung as he wrapped his arms around him.

"Yah did u gone deaf?he asked all of us don't act like only you were asked you dramatic ass.and for your information he is our friend also you punk." Yeojun said as he glared at beomgyu to which beomgyu replied 'whatever'.

"So.did you see the En-5?" Kai asked as he seated in of the empty chairs in front of soobin in the library who sat between tae and hee.

Heeseung nodded saying he saw them.

"Then it would best if don't have any interaction with them." Yeojun said as he sat down next to kai so he faced heeseung with a serious face.

"Yeah they are very dangerous to be honest.especially their leader.once he said you're out.then you're definitely gonna see a hell." Kai said as he remembered few students and teachers who came in the En-5 and their leader's way.

Listening about this dangerous group heeseung mentally noted to never even cross paths with them.even though he unfortunately met one of them he will be more careful now.

"Don't worry my friend.the En-5 don't school that much and even if they come barely coke out of their special class so you don't need to worry." Beomgyu said as he hugged hee tight.which made heeseung come out of his thoughts as smiled at beomgyu thankful for the reassurance.

"Ok.ok now let's start with your works.and hee just bear with them for now." Soobin said as he made other open their respective books.

And the trio groaned to start the studying.

At 5:00pm

All the went by quickly after the group had finished there works in library the trio drowned hee with compliments as he was very patients with all the idiotic questions the trio had asked him he answered calmly.

'See and soobin you should teach it like hee.see!how kind he is."yeojun said as he looked at soobin disgusted.

'Ah no I was saying what I know."heeseung shook his head shyly in disapproval.

'Well if I have to teach you idiots like hee then I have to become a monk first.'soobin sassed.

And after the small argument all had gone their classroom.

*ping*a sound came from heeseung phone as he took out his phone as he was with his friends in the hallway.

Jakey🐶:

'Hee I am here at the first corner of the school come.'

Hee🐸:

'I already said don't pick me up.'

Jakey🐶:

'And I too said I will pick u up.come on for you I had kept the car here.you either come with me or I am not leaving.'

Hee🐸:

'Ugh stubborn man.ok I will be there in 10 mins.ok?happy?."

Jakey🐶:

'Yeah happy but you come here fast then I will be very happyyy.'

With that heeseung closes his old flip phone while shaking his head smiling slightly his bestie never really listens.

"Umm sorry guys my friend is gonna pick me.so,I can't go with you." Heeseung said as he looked at his newly made friends apologetically.

"Aww that's mood ki--" beomgyu said but he was cutted off by soobin who smacked his head.

"No don't apologize.and don't mind this idiot he was just sad he can't spend more time." Soobin said as he held beomgyu by backside collar of his uniform.

"But still sorry.sorry beomgyu I will definitely make it up to you tomorrow ok?" Heeseung said smiling.

"Ugh why tomorrow let's---" beomgyu was again cutted of by soobin dragging him out of there.

"See you tomorrow." Said yeojun as tae ad kai also bid their goodbyes to their new friend. To which heesuneng did the same and turned on his heel to go towards to his stubborn bestie.