"Good morning, Marceline and Azriela. How did you sleep?"

" Good. The monster didn't stay in my room again after you cast a spell on him," Marceline
Giggles, covering her mouth.

"See!" I laughed, "They'll never come again. Come on, let's go eat before the food gets cold. " They both nodded, returning to the kitchen.

"Do you like pancakes? We made some."

" Mhm." I murmur, "My absolute favorite, but I'm not hungry."

"But we helped daddy make it. We made the best pancakes ever, Please. " Azriela crinkles her lips.

" Yeah!" Marceline crosses her arms. "If you don't eat, you won't get stronger and be a big girl."

I chuckled, turning to face Harry. He was chuckling as he leaned on the white counter. Harry had a very basic kitchen. White and black with gold handles. Behind the stove was marble engraved, matching the island in the middle. A little round black table nearby, along with a few backless and gold chairs.

There were large windows all around, and the sun was shining in and glistening against Harry's body. The ceiling had a tinted black mirror, very similar to the one in his bedroom, in which I could see my reflection.

He opens a cabinet, stands up straight, and takes a plate out. "You wouldn't want to disappoint the girls, would you?" I peered down at the twins standing next to Harry and poutingly staring at me.

"I wouldn't." Harry nods

"Then I think you should go ahead and try the best pancakes the girls made,"

I scowled at Harry, "Fine. That's manipulation, but fine."

"I don't know what you're talking about," he chuckles. "Girl, please go ahead and sit at the table,"

"Wait a minute, daddy!" Marceline yells and rushes towards two large doors, pulling on the handle to reveal a hidden refrigerator.

I was watching her when she pointed at something on top. "I need the whipped cream, please," I walked over to her and grabbed the whipped cream. "Thank you very much; do you like whip cream?"

"I do."

Azriela was standing next to Marcelime, and her eyes brightened, as did mine. "With tons and tons of cherries and whip cream." Azriela then ponders, giggling.

" Mhm." I hum

"Do we have cherries, daddy?" She moves toward her father.

" We do honey, do you want some?"

" Yes, please."

"OK, baby, honey, sit down while I prepare your food." Marceline and Azriela both nod and walk over to the round table.

Harry is walking towards me. When he stood in front of me, smirking, my back was turned to the open fridge. He takes a step closer and reaches behind me—I'm guessing for the fruit.

"At least you're eating, right?" I give Harry a blank stare, and he smiles: "After all, breakfast is the most important meal of the day."

"You get on my fucking nerves," Harry pours whip cream on top of the pancakes, looking over his shoulder at me.

"It wouldn't be the first time." He shrugs, and I walk over to him, picking up my plate and sprinkling a few cherries on top.

"Do you have syrup?"

" Fridge." He jerks his head towards the still-open fridge. I nodded and grabbed the bottle. "Don't pour too much of that shit s'bad for you."

"Oh, fuck off." Instead of listening, I put on a lot and use a lot of whip cream.