Chapter 7

(I'm so sorry That I haven't writing. My mental health has been awful these past weeks and school broke me. I will do my best but everybody pls understand that my mental health and school goes first. Love you all)

Tuesday

luna's pov

shit .. it's 8pm and I have no idea what to wear. Wade is currently on my bed for "moral support".

However, we both know he just wants to eat my donuts.

It was hard to be at school today because Peter is more excited than me for the date. He even planned it to be decent.

When I said that I had no idea what to wear, he was even more excited .. if that works at all.

In any case, Peter has not seen you for the last 3 hours and slowly I am getting real Panick what to wear.

At that very moment Peter crashed through the window in his Spider-Man suit. And when I say crash... I'm mean literally crashing through my fucking window.

"Peter, my window!" "Don't be dramatic, i didn't broke anything." That was of course a completely lie. I mean, look at the hole in my room, 30 seconds before there was a widow.

Before I could response, Peter got something out of his pocket. You know these tiny one wear you can hide like a whole table if you want.

It was a beautiful, shoulder-free mini evening dress, the color is not blue but also not purple. I would say something in between. A scarf was worked in in the right part of the dress in the chest area. The extension of this scarf hung casually down on the back to the end of the hem.

The next hour helped Peter get me ready while Wade eats all my donuts. And when i mean all, I mean like all 25. All of them.

At 9 p.m. the doorbell rang. At this moment Peter was like a dog before his owner comes back. „And always smile, you look so beautiful. I mean you look always beautiful, but you know, mister stark, will loves you. I mean he loves you already. I-I mean. I think I will just go. Have fun.

Peter pulled Wade off the bed and both disappeared through the broken window.

But of course Wade takes 2 donuts beforehand. Typical.

Even if I'm honest, I usually only buy them for him, but you don't have to tell him that ..

I open the door and there is Tony. He has a suit, which consists of a jacket and trousers and a vest made of the same upper material in the same color. He also wears a perfectly fitting tie. He just looked beautiful.

He looks at me with so much angst but also a little bit of angst. Maybe that this date don't go like it was planed.

A car approaches somewhere and interrupts his staring. "Hi" "H-h. You l-Look beautiful t-today. Not that you don't always look beautiful tiful. I mean-n you look just r-right now beautiful ." he starts. He is so cute when he blushes. How he looks nervously.

Is there maybe a new kink. Only time will tell...

After a moment he found himself again „Are you ready?" While he said this he stretches out his arm, which I gratefully accept.

There is a black limosine in front of my entrance. "Luna, may I introduce you happy... who isn't happy."

A grumpy man extends my hand, which I take in a friendly way.

"A pleasure to get to know you" Tony opens the back door of the car for me and gets on the other side.

"Ok, now I want to know how Peter persuaded you to do this interview at school?"