Kapitel 2

Donnerstag

Luna's POV

why am I am at the school ,2 hours before the start of class?

It started with Wade aka Deadpool aka asshole, apparently making his way through my window yesterday to gain access to my room.

He changed my alarm clock so I thought I only had 5 minutes left.

I couldn't take the car because my father took it. My parents always work the night shift, sleep during the day and come home around 11 o'clock.

Here I am alone. Sudently Peter is running to me with Wade. Peter and Wade are Both my plantonics soulmate.

Peter is the sweet one and Wade the funny. I met wade when he was being chased by cops.

Back then they wanted Deadpool in prison. Luckily that's over now. Since I'm a Deadpool fan, I helped him out.

From the moment we first touched, we both knew we were soulmates, just like we knew we were planton soulmates and not romantics.

We became friends more and more, so now he is like a brother to me. I've seen more and more things about Wade that suit Peter over time.

That's how I found out, rather guessed, that they are soulmates. I was 56% sure.

They are like brothers to me and they treat me like a sister.

they stop in front of me. Peter immediately said, "I'm sorry, I had no idea about the prank..."

Wade laughed, "Oh come on, that funny face when you thought you were late."

I really wonder sometimes how he would have seen that. I mean he wasn't in my room, was he?

We were just watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S while I was eating Wade's candy. Unfortunately he had to go After an hour. 

Less than 20 minutes later the class started. So we went up to class. Mrs Kallaspie is already waiting for us.

After 30 minutes of boring math, where you didn't understand anything, an announcement came.

"Dear students, dear teachers. We have good news. Tony stark will be coming for an interview tomorrow. Everyone can ask a question.

So please come to the auditorium with your class in the 2-4 hour. Classes after that are cancelled.

Of course there are also autographs. But what I don't want to see is anyone getting in Mr. Starks comfort zone.

He's here to answer questions, not a one night stand. Thanks very much"

When the announcement ended, everyone started talking . I look over at Peter who is grinning.

Shortly afterwards there is a break. I'm going over to Peter's. "How did you manage that?"

He smiles and makes his dog eyes. I just roll my eyes. „And Why did you do this?" "Oh I thought it might be fun." He replies.

"What are you up to?" I ask.  "Nothing..Nothing" he just said innocently and slouched off.

The rest of the day I could only think about what he has planned for tomorrow...

I will have to wait, but one thing is for sure, tomorrow I have to watch out because Peter's pranks can be even worse than Wade's

————————————————————————————
Tony's pov:

I just had to cancel my meeting with pepper because of that stupid interview.

I'm pretty sure I'm in love. But somehow she doesn't get it. Pepper Stark... A dream.

But no, I have to give a shitty interview. I was going to cancel it, but couldn't because I know how much this means to Peter.

What don't you do for your child. But something is fishy. Whenever I  think about this interview, something in my stomach tingles.

Maybe i should see a doctor. "Friday ask Doctor Banner if he can check me out tomorrow?" "Will do, sir."

Now he has to endure a group meeting with the other Avengers and Fury. Oh, God.