Chapter 4

Luna's POV

After the conversation with Tony Stark we are finally at the last student and can go. I step out of the auditorium.

Peter said he would follow soon, because he forgot his phone.Speaking of Peter. Something is definitely wrong with him.

As I walked down the halls to the door, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I didn't notice the tingle In my skin and reflexively punched the someone in the face. 

You know I get some kind of deja-vu. My uncle and I often fight against each other's. Sometimes one of use is blindfolded so we won't see where the other is.

Then we have to follow our reflexes and fight. Let's be fair.. sometimes I let him win.

I was so in my thought that I completely forgot the human being I just punched. That was until I heard a painful groan.

Shit

I slowly turned around and saw Tony fucking Stark on the floor. Crap.  Let's be fair. I really wasn't planning on meeting or even talking to him ever again.

Why? Well because he has a ego of an god, But also because I fell this pull towards him.
There goes my plan...

"I'm so sorry" i say while looking around .I just noticed that nobody is in this corridor, there is the back entrance. I use it often because it's quiet.

Stark looked up in awe. What's wrong with him? "It's okay." He told me while slowly stand up. „I'm tony Stark, but i guess you know that." tony told me and gave me his hand. „Luna"

The Moment I shack his hand there was a shift in both of us. Tony's face turned into awe. His eyes lit up the brightest blue, and his mouth opened slightly like he lost all of his words. The Same amazement didn't transfer to me. All I could think was, what's going on?

Thought I have to admit, it was a pleasant tingling sensation. That was until I realized what's really happening right now.

"Crap". I whisper and somehow got out of this trance. That was the moment where I knew what to do. So i did the only normal thing and run. Behind me I heard Peter's voice: "Luna."

I ignored him and ran as fast as I coul - which is pretty fast when you consider I am a trained since I was 5 - shit, my first soulmate is Tony Stark...

This will never work.

I mean how: I'm 17 and he's more like 50. Nope, I don't do that.

Tony's POV

"Shit" I hear her whisper before running away. Behind me, I hear Peter calling out, "Luna."

Why did she run? Did I do something wrong?

Wait, wait, wait

Did Peter know... I mean he was strange in the last time.  "did you know?" I looked dead in his eyes. When there is one thing he can't stand, than that.

After a little while he replied "Yes,".

"Two weeks grounded for not telling me who my soulmate is."

"You can't ground me, I'm not your son."

„What did you say?"

„I take That back."