🍋9th joins Izuku!🍋

Start from the beginning

      "Jesus fucking christ!" Was all she said after popping off my dick. "Uhh no I'm Izuku. For Jesus dial 1-800-rape my boys." She broke out laughing her tits off. "Dammit. Hehe I meant Jesus fucking Christ you a god at this Izuku!" I laughed alongside her. "Hey Izuku. Do you have any condoms?" I already knew what was to happen so I had grabbed one in my hand. "Yep. But are you ready to take that step Ochaco?" She sat on my stomach and winked at me. "As long as we use protection then hell yes." I chuckled as I felt her juices flowing onto me and opened the wrapper handing the condom to her. "Hehe always. Only one I'll go unsheathed with is Mitsu. Don't wanna get you pregnant before you're ready." She smiked at that. "I'm glad to hear that. Most boys would refuse to wear a condom." I chuckled. "True but I'm not like most boys." I said as she put the condom on my dick.

    "Speaking of do you have any preferred style Ocha?" She smiled warmly. "Could we do missionary with me on top?" I smiled bright. "Yes because you are the one in control. All I ask is we hug and kiss when I break your hymen." She giggled a bit at that. "Well I'm glad you're not going to push it. I was having same thought as I want to feel that safe warm hug and amazing kiss when we do it." She said as I lifted her up and she guided me to her entrance. I kissed her a few times before I felt I was entering her and the hymen against the tip. "Are you ready Ocha?" She kissed me before saying yes and we kissed as she lowered herself onto my dick taking it in as I raised my hips. The hymen broke and I fully entered her as she moaned loud into my mouth. The break was far harder than she expected. So we sat there as I laid back and stroked her hair. Whispering sweet things into her ear as she held me. After a few minutes she said she was ready. "Are you sure? I will not be upset if you wish to not continue Ocha. I know that was harder on you than you were expecting." She smiled at me. "I'm sure Izuku. I do love that gentleness you are showing. But I am ready for this my husband." I felt amazing hearing her say those two words. "Then we shall continue as you desire my wife." I said as we kissed again.

      We started slow as didn't want to overexert her she was moaning in pleasure soon after the pain had passed. "Oof good god ahhh you're ooh fucking amazing ooohhh." She said as we sped up a bit. "Mmm so ahhh are you Ocha." We were driven by instinct alone as the room filled with our passionate moans and the sounds of our flesh against flesh. Before long Ocha had a powerful orgasm and felt the juices splash against the condom. "Fuuuuuuuck yeeeeeeees!" She screamed as I held her hips before she collapsed on top of me. "God... damn.... Izuku.... you're a fucking.... sex.... god!"  She said in my ear breathlessly. "In just.... 15 minutes you've... made me.... cum 3 times now. In 3 different.... ways." I hug her close. As she says to continue. For another 5 minutes I pumped into her as she lifted her hips up and down and I felt my orgasm coming. "G-gonna c-cum Ocha!" She moaned back. "D-Do it Ohhh cum together mmm fuck yes. Ahhh." A few pumps later and we both were hit with universe creating orgasms. "Fuuuuucl ahhh yeeees Ochaco!" I said as my cum shot into the condom in three massive ropes. "Oooohhh gooooood fuuuck!" She yelled as we were ratcheting in pleasure. After a minute or two we caught our breath and I pulled out of her. "God damn that was amazing Izuku!" She said as we held each others naked bodies before I let go to stand up and take the condom off. "Hell yeah it was." I replied as I took it off. "Mmm can I have that yummy seed Izuku?" Said Ocha as I smiled and handed the condom to her. She drank it all then smiled as she licked her lips. "Not as good as mochi but I looove it." I chuckled a bit before we put our underwear back on and I clicked the button. "You know.... I was scared that I wouldn't have a good experience when losing my virginity. But I was so pleased that you let me control the pace and always asked me if I was sure. That break was hard yes. I guarantee if I was with someone else I'd have stopped. Yet you held me close and whispered to me as you rubbed my back and stroked my hair. That's why I wanted to continue. That loving care you had for me the attention you paid me. Because I truly love you Izuku." She said as I smiled genuinely pleased. "I had to for I love you too. I'd make a terrible husband if I forced you to do things you weren't prepared for. I've been in that situation before and I'll never put any of you in the same position." She smiled tearfully at me remembering my greatest secret. "Thank you Izuku. You never lie and you never go back in your word." I smiled at her. "Irrefutable truths in this world. Have you uhh talked to your parents about the marriage thing?" Ocha giggled. "No we're going to wait until you fully trust the other four before we speak to our parents about this. We want to make it easier to go through one big cereminy as opposed to 7." I smiled at that. "Was that Mitsu's idea?" She nodded as we lay in bed with sleep gripping at our heels. We said good night to each other and went to sleep.